Anyone know boats?

With the way the economy is, I think you could get it for 10K maybe 10.5K. They wanted 110K for this one got it for 95K with the trailer. Not my boat but a good friends. 2007 Donzi. Beware, boats are fun but they are money pits!!! $700.00 a day out on the water was not uncommon last summer. Twin 496 cubic inches I believe.

Attachments

• IMG_2264.JPG
    IMG_2264.JPG
    741.9 KB · Views: 71
ty, pm me.
i've been having problems trying to get my boat to plane out
you can probably get it for a really good price.

wm-ss-fat-guy.jpg

I have a 94 Crownline 225 cuddy it will run circles around that Searay in performance and handling .I owned a Searay before I bought the Crownline .IMHO a crownline was the 2nd best boat made in the 90s.they didnt lifetime warrenty the floors until 96 so look it over for rot real good on anything you buy.CROWNLINES ARE BAD ASS. Also they have a following similar to the GNs with The unofficial Crowndevou every year .It is a week long party!!!
BTW the best Boat built is a Cobalt period
Crownlines best looking boat was built from 94-2001 it was called a 266LTD or LIMITED
heres my 225 front and center at the party
n1350618009_284633_4334914.jpg
n1350618009_284632_2403996.jpg
n1350618009_284633_4334914.jpg
n1350618009_284632_2403996.jpg

Dang Bob, thats a really nice boat ^.

Ty let us know what you are looking for in a boat or if you want some recommendations. I will keep a look out for you in the Denver area if you want. There always seems to be a lot for sale around here. No need for a finders fee lol. I look at Craiglist a lot just for fun. In the spring time the boats always go for a few thousand more than in the fall. The good deals go quick too. Not uncommon to see a good deal posted and gone within a couple days. Also there are a lot of local lakes and a good seller should let you meet them at one for a test drive or at least start it in the driveway for you. This time of year would be tough for that as they are still iced over and the inboards are all winterized. My biggest concern for an inboard is a cracked block . Are you new to boats? If so there are some good boat forums with alot of good info for a new guy, like what to do in a storm or wind. Lots of you tube videos of what not to do at the boat ramp too lol.

Also in regards to boats being money pits a little common sense goes a long way. Don't freeze your inboards, a huge motor is going to suck gas making for an expensive day at the lake. Alot of crap can happen in a hurry at the ramp especially on a windy day. Check the wind reports and simply stay off the lake if wind is expected. I find the wind reports are very accurate around here. Don't let friends borrow your boat, proper upkeep (easy) and don't go to a shop for simple service you can do yourself, boats are not hard to work on. There is a youtube video or instructions on line for just about anything you need to do. Keep your prop up in shallow water and use oars or an electric to navigate shallows, etc. Drinking and boating is all too common and leads to simple judgement errors that can cost thousands or worse your life.

Anyways enough rambling have fun with your search boats are awesome for the family and a lot of fun. My GN will go before my boat :eek: and I've had my buick since I was 19 yo.