Anyone in the south want to roll to BG posse style

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Just booked my motel room for BG.
Bud (has a we4) and myself (87 GN) are going to be riding up in our cars leaving Gulfport, MS 12 or 13 May to roll up and if someone wants to meet up along the way so we can have nice posse on the way up. Let me know.
Been wanting to go for 10 years and now I am. Wish I could have saw it in the hey day, but either way im gonna enjoy myself.

we sure might, I might get my buddy Brian to drive my car, while I pull the camper, and my brother will pull his ZNX in this car hauler.

Jason

we sure might, I might get my buddy Brian to drive my car, while I pull the camper, and my brother will pull his ZNX in this car hauler. we will be leaving from Vicksburg.

Jason

Leaving on the 13th headed up I-65 if you guys are headed that way.

We're leaving on the 11th at high noon, should be catching I-59 at about 1245 pm. If you deciide to leave early send me a pm. Should be a TTA, TR and a GN. I'll be pulling mine on the trailer. 4 total if you count mine.

We are going to leave the 12th or wee early the 13th and go I59 to 20 to 65 then up.

Anyone coming from I-75 to 80 West? South Eastern KY?.

I'm at the junction and would like to hook up with a few TR guys for the ride over (about 3 hours away). Not sure if I'm bringing one or two cars...

Midwesterns Rolling to BG!? Cant let the Southerners have all the fun LOL

Have fun guys see you there!

Ty