anyone in indiana ??

fugitive

just wondering if theres any people from indiana and if theres any gn shops around ??

I'm from Indiana, but I'm in Delaware...I will be moving back next year.

Where are you located?? I know some people.

where you moving back to in indiana??im in rensselaer by monticello if you know where that is.one person with another buick,this state is miserable.

I know a bunch of people back home with Buick's they just don't come on the websites much.

Not sure where you are I'm from Corydon, IN down south close to Louisvile, KY.

There are a few Buicks down south.

Oh and I moving home in Sept.

im not too far from chicago.corydon,never heard of it,must be about the size of the town i live in.

See this is funny, cuz Corydon was the capitol of Indiana at one time and no one knows it even the people that live in Indiana.

Yeah Chicago is a long way from me...There are a bunch of Buick's in the Chicago area though.

it use to be a capital,that is funny.:D indiana sucks anyways i cant wait to go back to florida.

I'm up in South Bend but I don't really have a buick... but atleast it has a Buick motor. I have an 89 TTA. There's about 2 or 3 guys around here. I haven't really gotten to know them yet. One of them runs 10s that I've seen at the track.

Only TTA I've seen in IN, was in Jeffersonville, down by Louisville.

Originally posted by xippman
the only ones i no is rob , and west

Dude Kip lives in the Clarksville, Jeff area...He has like 6 stage motors sitting under his work bench n stuff...He does good work, and can get you whatever you want usually at a pretty good price.

My buddy Casey has a GN in Corydon, it rocks out pretty good.

I've never seen em all hang out much unless a couple of em were going racing (street or otherwise).

Kip works out of his garage, but he does quite a bit...his email is kipasplund@aol.com shoot him an email tell him I sent ya.