Anyone in CT planning on going to this show?

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
June 7, New London. Buicks & Beaches (All Buick Show), Ocean Beach Park, 8AM-3PM, All Buick Show To Commemorate 100th Anniversary Of Buicks, Sponsored By Yankee Chapter (Buick Club Of America), Contact: John Scheib, 22 Foxcroft Road, West Hartford, CT, 06119, (860) 519-1911 Or (860) 274-7171, scheib@attbi.com

Didn't know about that one. But I will definitely be going to the cruise at Mark's Auto Parts on Memorial Day.

Thanks for the info!

Steve

Oh man!!!!!!! Can't make it to Mark's on Mem Day. Having a 70th birthday party for my father, would say that is more important.:) That is one of the best cruises around CT over 600 cars on a good day.

Yeah.................I'm thinking about it. Especially being that I backed out of going to Bowling Green.

i will probably show with a my 87 and mmy friends 78

thanks, can you send me directions from, NYC?

Where's the Mark's Auto Parts one?

Also - Mark H - when do the Wallingford Walmart shows start?

Maybe I'll actually clean my car and do something besides work, lawncare and home repair on weekends this year!

Mark's Auto Parts is every Monday nite and is in East Granby so it is sort of a trek for those of us down on the shoreline,
awesome cruise though,

Cruises at Walmart of Wallingford have already started but haven't been there yet. Next one is this coming weekend, Saturday the 24th. Starts around 5:30.

Mark B, I hear ya on the work around the house stuff.:D

Thanks Mark!

yeah, taking care of 4 houses and technically I don't own any of them! Never will either....