Anyone in Austin?

North of you a bit, but mine turned into a frame off, and a seriously modified frame. What do you need?

I need a good paint and body guy that's not going to kill me on the price. Any recommendation for Austin?

Not Austin, but I've got a really good shop in West that might help you. A bit of a drive but I've seen the body guys work and am very impressed, and that's hard to get me impressed.;)

Thanks for the response - I was just looking to see who was around that have cars done and or in progress. Mine is a frame off - that I have now totally shifted gears on - stock thoughts originally - now modified. First parts going on shortly - Ridetech level 2 suspension a Baer brakes. I was just at Austin Speed Shop and he gave me who they use for media blast and PC - Highpoint in Liberty Hill.

Thanks gents,
Luke

I'm up in cedar park. I had my paint and body done by Thunder Road in Round Rock. It gets tons of compliments on the road and at the shows. I also have a bunch of ridetech suspension components (coilovers and front LCA's) so your welcome to come take a look at it if it'll help you out.

Paul

I live in Austin now. I haven't had a GN in a few years, however I'm still up to meet anyone in the area.