Anyone (here) make custom plug wires for distributor setups?

I may have a used set of the 10mm blue moroso's , it will be at least a day for me to get home to check tho.

I had went to a racers auction a couple of years ago and bought a box full of complete sets of wires. Some new, some used. Good place to round up "boat anchor" parts.

Gents, of course I have considered making my own but if someone already has done this, and they are readily available is why I've asked.. Thanks

We have the 2 items necessary to make the wires you need since we have done this a few times.

First, one of my cars has a distributor so the length of each cylinder can be made to fit properly.

Second, we have the tools and die for a good crimp.

Good to know Nick thanks... Ultimately, just decided to make my own when the time comes - and nix will be later on. If someone has a good price on a for sure good used set thats ok too. But the distributor just took a back seat for now..

I have a stock coil pack sys, a Bailey cop, a xim , and now a distributor without spark box yet...go figure...

Make sure you buy the protective high heat coverings for the boots and wires, the heat from the headers really is intense...

thanks.. I've got/getting a set from a close friend that had a spare new set.