Anyone here from the Virginia Beach area?

Well, I lived there for about 15 years. But I left back in 90, so it's probably changed a LOT since then. ;)

Originally posted by TurboDave
Well, I lived there for about 15 years. But I left back in 90, so it's probably changed a LOT since then. ;)
Dave are you runnin from the law,,why move from state to state like you do...

WI,TN,etc..

Originally posted by BandAid≈
Dave are you runnin from the law,,why move from state to state like you do...

WI,TN,etc..

23 years in the Navy makes one restless. My job (immediately after retiring from the Navy) took my to SoCal.
After the cell industry cooled off, found myself needing to leave the incredibly high cost of living there.

Thought I might like living near my birth place (WI). Didn't take but two years to decide that it sucks with all the cold and snow.

Wife and I decided the beautiful smoky mountain area of East TN would be a nice place to settle. Lot's of nice reasons for living in TN.

I live there,but the GN has been sleeping since Monday,however my T Type is out almost everyday. If ya need anything just ask!!!email,Pm ,call 689 2786

Originally posted by turbo2nr
I know a few, why, did he steal your girl?:D

Actually my girlfriend just moved there to go to school and she says she saw a GN at a movie store near her parents house (vb or chesapeake area) and she got out to take some pictures of it to show me. As she was snapping pics the owner walked up and she explained that her boyfriend loves GN's and wants to buy one but she didn't really see what all the hype was or something. So she ended up going for a ride in it. She called me afterwards and was very happy.

"Scott, guess what I just got a ride in?"

"I don't know, what?"

"a Grand National!"

"no ****?"

"yeah I was taking pics of it for you and got a ride in it"

"cool"

"you got to get one!!!"

"finally you approve?"

"hell yeah thats the fastest car I've ever ridden in, I thought your black SC was fast but damn!"

Just trying to see if it was anyone on here and find out what was done to it, I will be moving there soon so I am just trying to find out if anyone in the area there are GN owners.

Plenty in VA beach area. You will want to contact "Reds hotair"
Also check out the south east area thread. We all keep in touch with each other. Buick boys stick together, and help each other out. We do track rentals often for TRs. Come play. Richmond, Petersburg, VA beach area, Maryland, etc.

If you don't find us, we'll find you.

GN

Just curious...
Did the car have a 6pt cage in it ?
Can you post the pics ?
Mike

There quite a few of us around here. Some of us hang out on the "other" board on with an S and some don't come too either,but there's a TR presence in VA:D

Turbo2nr I'd like to get in on the next tarck rental!!!

Next one will be early spring. Cal Hartline was at the last one in Nov.. Ask Red, or keep checking the south east section. Budds Creek! No cage needed to go fast at a rental day!;)