Anyone have the phone number for CAS?

BradWE4

I have been lookng for their number for a couple of days and can't find it on their site or gnttype venders list. Maybe I am just missing it.

Won't do you much good since he never answers the phone or emails. He is on the bad vendor list and I would stay away from.

-GNX7

be prepared to wait forever for your product or never get your messages returned.

He has a bad rap ..maybe he has fixed it..hope so

Originally posted by BradWE4

I have been lookng for their number for a couple of days and can't find it on their site

or gnttype venders list.

Maybe I am just missing it.
===========================================

The very honest, aware and responsible folks running www.gnttype.org purposely DELETED/REMOVED that individual/business from their Vendor's List.

HTH

Re: Re: Anyone have the phone number for CAS?

Originally posted by Two Lane
===========================================

The very honest, aware and responsible folks running www.gnttype.org purposely DELETED/REMOVED that individual/business from their Vendor's List.

HTH

Excellent! I suggested that, and I think Scott deleted him.

Tony DeQuick is a pig that needs to be jailed - he's screwed countless people, and I wonder how many he's shafted that have not come forward.

Do not waist your time with this looser. He does not answer phone or e-mails and takes your money and does not deliver. You would have more satisfaction burning your money at-least it would give you heat. :mad:

Whatever you need other people that do answer phone and e-mails make it.

1-800-THIEF

:mad: :mad:

It's really a shame Tony has let his reputation and business go down the toilet. His products appear to be top notch! I have a CAS V4 and couldn't be happier with it. I was lucky enough to buy it from a board member so I never had to deal with Tony.

I don't understand why someone would let this happen to their business. The CAS intercoolers were in huge demand until he started screwing people:confused: Hell, if you can't keep up with demand, place people on a waiting list WITHOUT taking their money first.

With other vendors stepping up to the plate and building great intercoolers, Tony is pretty much history at this point.

In short, find another vendor or suffer the consequences as so many others here have.