Anyone have a good set of ported iron heads?

Just seeing if anyone has a set of heads out there .
Let me check - I think I still have a set of ported heads and intake that were done by Ron Anderson (not Billy). These heads were on a GN that I bought from Mike Smith who ran in the 9's at the GS Nationals in Q16. Send your email address to me @ barmstro@udel.edu Thanks, Bob

What are the specs or details ? Price ?

The question is "what do you want"? Max ported or slightly worked, springs for flat tappet or roller, new valves, set up for roller rockers, or whatever, I will supply them according to your specs, not mine.

I have a set that are fresh with new 1.7 intake valves and could be setup for a roller or flat. I ported them myself and I put down 580 with them . I switched to aluminum pm me for more info
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've got a set of ported iron heads with big valves that have been run about 1500 miles since being worked over and set up by Weber. These are set up for a roller cam and have been machined for the Harland Sharp roller rockers that can be had also. Fall of 2014 I ran 10.1 @ 132 mph at 28 # with these. Last summer I upgraded to a set of Champion aluminum heads. PM me for more info if interested.