Anyone have a 200-4R for sale that I can use as a core?

2kSSLS1

I dont need anything built (performanc wise), rebuilt, refreshed, or in excellent working condition, just something that I can use as a core. However, it will be the tranny that is going to be used for my build. (performance wise) Im not sure of the parts that must be good, but I will double check with my builder and see. As far as I know, it can be junk, but Im assuming that it can be because its getting lots of perfomance upgrades. It has to be an 84-87 GN/turbo Regal tranny. (BQ or BRF coded) Please email me if you have anything for me. Thank you

Anyone? :confused: Im willing to meet half way and if its within 4 hours from me, then I will drive out to you unless you wanted to meet in between. I dont want to have to pay shipping that way I have more to offer for the tranny itself. If you can be of any help. please let me know. Thank you so much! :)

It depends on whether I have to pay for shipping or not. If I have to put up money for shipping, the less that I will have for the tranny itself. If I dont have to put up any money at all, then I will have more to offer for the tranny. I wanted to keep it local for that reason, but if someone offers me a good deal with shipping, then I'll do so. You wouldnt happen to have one for me would ya or know where I could get one? Thanks and let me know. :)

I still have the one we talked about.....let me know if you are interested. I can 200 and you pick it up.

I dont believe that we have ever talked before. Could you please send me a PM or email with info on the tranny? Thanks

What address did you send the email from? Ive deleted several messages and I could certainly check to see if I still have yours if you claim to have spoken with me. Thanks