Anyone ever deal with Jax seat cover up in Milwaukee, WI?

I am looking to redo my interior on my 87 Cutlass. They seem like they do a bit more in the way of Buick GN's so I thought I might ask on here. Anyone ever deal with them before?

I stumbled across their website, and they do Cutlass interiors and seats. Since I havent found anyone else that can do the correct seat fabric, maybe they can.

Jax Seat Cover

Any idea on how good they are? Any info appreciated good or bad.

Thanks

Craig

Do a search, JAX is a big name in this business, and there is ton's of feedback on this board. General opinion is that they're great though

Jax

I had them redo the visor's in my maroon car about 6 or 7 years ago. Nice job and they have held up fine. I would use them again.

If memory serves the ship to you, and I've read in the forums that they are high quality products. No personal experience with them though.

I have dealt with them several times, and it has always been a great professional experience. Quality product.

I had my GN upper door panels redone recently by JAX. Reasonable turnaround time, nice work.....not cheap!!

Dave

Great folks to deal with and Super good prices!!!!

Great Folks!!!!! :cool:
We had our shop project car's interior done in leather.....GREAT Job!!!
My brother's GN was also done in leather......Great Job!!!

Dealt with them, definitely not cheap. Service was ok. I did have an issue with them, but that might be an isolated incident

to the guys who just had his door panels redone.... did they use factory style material cus i called them last week to get my done and they said they are out of the material! I got all my seats done by them when they had the correct material and they look great!!