Anybody with late model S10 blazer brakes and larger wheels, come inside!

There is a C5 vette brake set up for the blazer spindle but so far I haven't had the time to check on a thicker or larger rotor set up other than the C5 set up.

We never moved forward with it as there was very little interest... plus I have been so busy lately havent had time to look at it.

I asked Rick about it the other day. He said that he didn't get enough interest to justify going through with it. It's a bummer because I'd be all over these.

not sure if some of u know!! but I'm inst 98 to 02 camaro front and rear caliper to my gn!! I got me a set for 100 dollars from a pull and pay.. got the calipers ,bracket, and the rear diff abutment plate bracket( is hold by 4 bolts) ...did a little work to my front spindle (turn the rotor down to the hub) and a little trimming to the rear tube made a custom bracket for the front..u can buy the custom one's but it was easy to duplicate!! and i'm going to b running 13" rotors... if someone is interested lmk...I will send you pix and more info.

Thanks charlief1, Was just wondering an option to use lighter C5 calipers on blazer spindle up grade without going to larger wheels.

I talked to Tobin at Kore 3, they have the brackets for the conversion already made. Figured I'd provide a source for those interested since Rick mentioned he doesn't have the quantity to make it worth it.

pretty sure u gotta have at least a 17 in wheel. too bad we couldnt get stuff made to make the ls1 brakes a bolt on. theres tons in the junkyard

pretty sure u gotta have at least a 17 in wheel. too bad we couldnt get stuff made to make the ls1 brakes a bolt on. theres tons in the junkyard
I'm actually looking at that Jesse. The 4th gen F body has an 11" and a 12" rotor, both of which are thicker than the blazer rotor but won't work with the blazer caliper. The 2 options here are to adapt an F body 12" caliper but I think a B body spindle would be the easiest and you can get a dual piston caliper direct replacement after market if you want to.;)

Hey Charlie, I purchased an entire c-5 set-up w/the 13.1" rotors. I just need the spindles to adapt the system to the gn. I have 6 gta's and really don't want to purchase 17" wheels. Would a spacer, ie 1/4", 1/2", be possible? Don't want a thick spacer, just enough to clear the calipers.

I doubt a spacer will help. It's more a problem with it fitting inside the rim.

You can fit a 12" rotor in a 16" rim, but not 13" rotors and calipers. They just won't clear a 16" rim with enough room to let you drive it.

Rick stated that the c-5 rotor is a shallow hat, so I figured, the use of a spacer may provide the additional offset needed to clear the rim.

The cliper is more of the issue since it sticks over the rotor. What you might try is to use some all thread in the wheel stud holes as guides and mount the caliper on the rotor to see if everything clears.