Anybody hear of Nokian Tires?

GNRick

Retired member
A local accountant here has a $100,000 Audi. He told me the best tires he has found are called Nokian. I looked at their website. Does anybody have an opinion of these tires? Here is their website: Nokian Tires

Nokian tires

Allegedly they make the best winter tires going but did you check the price?
Last I looked they were $400 each, way too rich for my blood!
Peter

100k Audi

That's what they put on them high $ AWD German,Bavarian, for the Nordic conditions of the Alps and such. The best in winter driving.

our tire supplier says they have good ratings for their winter tires. Allegedly they have higher ratings than most of the regular's for winter tires. Though I don't think we paid that much for whatever fits the new fusions. 125-150 range? Look nice though.

The make a great snow tire. I am on my 3rd set of Nokian snow tires, and I love them. I have had had 3 other cheaper brand snow tires, their is a night and day difference. Suposedly Nokians allseason tires are pretty good in the snow (as oposed to most All season which are barely adequate)

For most Turbo Regals, they obviously aren't the right tire for them. If for some odd reason you were to daily drive TR in a snow climate, I would recommend them. I actually recommend Nokians to all of my friends, but most of them balk at the price. The few I have converted love them as well. If it saves me an accident its worth the extra price to me.