any turbo buick members in south dakota or am i the only one?

No I'm not my little brother was on there I haven't looked on there for awhile. Didn't even know it was still going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Sturgis.

Attachments

• IMG_125264708636847.jpeg
    IMG_125264708636847.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 116
I've been wanting to take mine up there but spent all summer working on it pretty much switched everything engibe turbo headers and injectors. Trying to get it tuned right now but it's nice to finally have it going again

I'm in Brookings, I could probably count on one hand, the number of turbo regals I've seen in SD since purchasing mine 7 years ago.

How did that do my chevelle ran 7.45 it had a 502bbc with a 125nos power shot

I'm in Brookings, I could probably count on one hand, the number of turbo regals I've seen in SD since purchasing mine 7 years ago.
I come up that way every once in awhile any knowledgable shops up there?

Not quite sure car is running to rich I switched the O2 sensor out but my bl are staying at 128 it's like the ecu is not getting a signal from the O2 sensor and making it run to rich. I posted my power logger reading on here in the general tech forum. And there saying it looks like something's not grounded cause I'm not getting a signal from the O2 sensor. I'm not quite sure I dropped it off at a shop here I hope he can figure it out cause I'm at a loss.