Any TTA guys coming to Buick Performance Weekend this Saturday? E-Town NJ

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Any TTA owners going to show on Saturday? I was there last year and only one other TTA showed up and that guy sold it so I know he won't be there! Be nice to get some TTA's out I know there is a ton of them in the area! Bring em out! That's if this storm coming up the coast don't mess it up!

buick06.jpg

if it wasn't so far, and I didn't have any plans I would think about going to watch. Represent the TTAs Jim, I was the only TTA at Indy this year.

I'll be sure to take allot of pics! :) One of these days I'll be at a show with more then 2 TTAs! Hopefully some local guys come out!

phillyturbosix said:
I'll be sure to take allot of pics! :) One of these days I'll be at a show with more then 2 TTAs! Hopefully some local guys come out!

Try going to a Trans Am show or a Pontiac show. Anytime I've gone to a big event for either I haven't been the only TTA. One year there was like 5 TTAs at the Trans Am Nationals, who would have known that so many could exist at the same place at the same time. The past 2 years at the Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk there has been 1 other TTA (2 different people).

72firebird said:
Try going to a Trans Am show or a Pontiac show. Anytime I've gone to a big event for either I haven't been the only TTA. One year there was like 5 TTAs at the Trans Am Nationals, who would have known that so many could exist at the same place at the same time. The past 2 years at the Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk there has been 1 other TTA (2 different people).

Crazy part is I think I could hustle up more GNX's to come out to shows then I could TTAs in this area!! :eek: Last year at E town there were 6 or more GNX's and 2 TTA's! I guess the ones that are around here never come out. Then again I don't know of many in this area. I know NY has a few up there but they just don't seem to come out anywhere in this area. Every show I go to with the TTA people actually thank me for showing it. They tell me how they loved them and never see them in person. I had one guy was like the pit crew for my car all day at this show. Telling people all about the car. Was funny. The TTA's are strange.. I drive down the road in the GN and people give me the thumbs up and yell nice car etc etc. No one says or even looks at the TTA going down the road. But at the show people usually walk up to the TTA and you always here "wow.. dont see any of these around anymore" Gotta get these cars out there so people see em! :)

phillyturbosix said:
Crazy part is I think I could hustle up more GNX's to come out to shows then I could TTAs in this area!! :eek: Last year at E town there were 6 or more GNX's and 2 TTA's! I guess the ones that are around here never come out. Then again I don't know of many in this area. I know NY has a few up there but they just don't seem to come out anywhere in this area. Every show I go to with the TTA people actually thank me for showing it. They tell me how they loved them and never see them in person. I had one guy was like the pit crew for my car all day at this show. Telling people all about the car. Was funny. The TTA's are strange.. I drive down the road in the GN and people give me the thumbs up and yell nice car etc etc. No one says or even looks at the TTA going down the road. But at the show people usually walk up to the TTA and you always here "wow.. dont see any of these around anymore" Gotta get these cars out there so people see em! :)

oh don't worry I understand completely. I take mine to a lot of car shows and get similar comments. I have met a few interesting people including a guy who actually worked at PAS assembling the TTAs. I know of 3 other TTAs within like 15 miles of me, but I have never seen any of them. I talked to one guy who lives in the city next to me that was building a motor for his but said he never really drives it anyways, one was just north of me but the guy just sold it to a local car collector who was trying to buy mine (guess this one only had like 5k miles I think), and then supposidly there's one that live about 2 miles down the road from me but I have never seen it but one of my friends talked to the guy briefly. Almost all the big car enthusiasts in the area know my car cause I take it to almost every show or cruise in around as long as it's nice out, it's too bad no one else around me likes to show them off.

I dont think there is one LC2 powered vehicle 300 miles around me. Quit complaining bout only seeing 2 TTA's. haha You guys are lucky.

Jason

Quiky One said:
I dont think there is one LC2 powered vehicle 300 miles around me. Quit complaining bout only seeing 2 TTA's. haha You guys are lucky.

Jason

I can't help it if you live out in the middle of nowhere! Besides there is 3 turbo six powered cars at your house so u quit complaining!

TTA at Englishtown

Is there a race schedule for Saturday as well as Sunday for the Buicks???? I'll be there with my TTA if Erneston doesn't screw up the weekend.