Any tips for ractronix fuel pump harness?

BlackMetal

The instructions for the pump installation are pretty great, but they don't tell you anything about the wiring harness. I see the pix on their site of how to hook it up at the alternator and the fuel tank, but I thought maybe somebody could get more specific about certain bolts where I might want to place the chassis grounds and other stuff like that. Even if you could take pictures of your hookup at different angles than the racetronix pictures.

Also, is this wiring meant to run out of the engine bay and under the car? Or do you go through the firewall, back along the body, and out from the trunk?

instucts are pretty clear
disconnect battery (youll want to dot his anyway to replace the old lugs with the new lugs supplied in kit)

from the tank run the large feed wire into the frame above the axle on driverside , feed it down to the frame to where it opens up by the fuel filter and continue running the feed wire along the inside fraim rail following the fuel line until you get to the front by the brake prop valve then route it up along side the brake lines and up to mastercylinder and across the driver valvecover to the alternator (keep it away from the exhaust headers and the egr valve) .
the power lead loop attaches to the alternator output post , the fuse holder bolts to the alternator case with supplied stainless bolt and washer
go back and zip tie the feed wire to the fuel line under car and move back to the tank
remove the nut off the gas tank strap bolt and attach the large ground loop to the strap bolt , put the nut back on
the other ground clips to the corner of the tank
unplug factory harness and plug the harness ends in to the hotwire harness , clip the solenoid metal tab under the rear harness clip or bolt it to the trunk support rib

lastly go to the battery and install the supplied lugs and the ground improver strap between the neg battery post and fender

simple .