Any reputable shop in Eastern PA????

TED73

Looking for shops that specialize in GNs in or near the Lehigh Valley area in PA. Any recommendations as I'm new to the area?

Thanks,

Ted

Jim Dunn is the best!

I wasted time and money with my local mechanic. I also poked around trying to fix my recently acquired and tired 64K stock GN that was stumbling and barely idling. Buying part after part hoping it would heal itself. I saw “all work performed by Jim Dunn” in the GN for sale section of one of these turbo Buick sites. Found his site and made the call.

For an hour and a half, Jim went over my car while teaching me along the way. As he works, he explains what should be done and where to get the parts - bring a pad and pencil, try to keep up.

Jim and Ed had my car for less than 2 days and the car is better then ever!

Be prepared, Jim will do more then you expect, but its all part of the job. My engine compartment was cleaned, detailed, my rigs were corrected, and I was very pleased. Jim did everything I asked and more, but stayed within my budget.

He really takes pride in his work and after you meet him - you will notice he takes pride in everything he does.

Lou

Buick Turbo Performance Center
Located in Secane, PA
E-mail: Jim@buickturboperformance.com
Phone #: (610) 721-4695

Jim Dunn is the best!

I wasted time and money with my local mechanic. I also poked around trying to fix my recently acquired and tired 64K stock GN that was stumbling and barely idling. Buying part after part hoping it would heal itself. I saw “all work performed by Jim Dunn” in the GN for sale section of one of these turbo Buick sites. Found his site and made the call.

For an hour and a half, Jim went over my car while teaching me along the way. As he works, he explains what should be done and where to get the parts - bring a pad and pencil, try to keep up.

Jim and Ed had my car for less than 2 days and the car is better then ever!

Be prepared, Jim will do more then you expect, but its all part of the job. My engine compartment was cleaned, detailed, my rigs were corrected, and I was very pleased. Jim did everything I asked and more, but stayed within my budget.

He really takes pride in his work and after you meet him - you will notice he takes pride in everything he does.

Lou

Buick Turbo Performance Center
Located in Secane, PA
E-mail: Jim@buickturboperformance.com
Phone #: (610) 721-4695

x3:)

Thank you for the link on your page.. I was considering Anderson also but this place is minutes from me

Tony

Get in touch with Pacecarta on the board here, hes located near englishtown NJ. He knows where every nut and bolt goes on these cars.. Great guy.