Any P90Xer's In Here?

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I just got the CD's and am looking forward to starting. I was wondering if any of you have tried it and maybe talk results or if you really need the supplements?

I've been doing it for only 3 weeks. I don't use the supplements. It is one hell of a workout though.If you can make it through each one of the whole exercises the first week, your a better man than i am:D especially the ab ripper X, i looked like this when i was done :mad: ;)

A friend of mine is doing it and he claims the same thing. It looks easy but it will tear you up.

I've been doing it for only 3 weeks. I don't use the supplements. It is one hell of a workout though.If you can make it through each one of the whole exercises the first week, your a better man than i am:D especially the ab ripper X, i looked like this when i was done :mad: ;)

I checked out the ab ripper soon as I got it....Holy Sh!t batman!!

A friend of mine is doing it and he claims the same thing. It looks easy but it will tear you up.

I have been working out for a few weeks now to get rid of soreness. I think I'm ready:tongue:

anyone want to burn me a copy,i will pay half..

I have an extra Kit I bought from fleabay because the guy was late sending it to me... I filed a complaint and it showed up. In the meantime, I bought straight from BeachBody and now I have two. I will sell for $120 shipped Lemme know either way:cool:

So, anyone have the amazing before and after results pics? :smile:

I need some motivation to get off my lazy arse and do something...;)

Tell ya what guys, if you are NOT use to working out P90X might be too hard on you. You should try Power 90, first. That is kinda the entry level one and its really good. Beach Body sells it too. stop drinking soda's and stop eating fat and salt, and drink lots of water and you will shred fat like crazy. I lost 20 lbs in 2 months doing it. IT WORKS!

Tell ya what guys, if you are NOT use to working out P90X might be too hard on you. You should try Power 90, first. That is kinda the entry level one and its really good. Beach Body sells it too. stop drinking soda's and stop eating fat and salt, and drink lots of water and you will shred fat like crazy. I lost 20 lbs in 2 months doing it. IT WORKS!

Do I have to give up Beer:p just kidding your post is spot on:biggrin:

Yeah beer is lots of carbs so It wouldnt hurt LOL And no thats not me lol

Attachments

• beer_belly_01.jpg
    beer_belly_01.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 238
I just received my P90x DVD set today. I am not in too bad of shape but now that I have hit 30 I've noticed that my metabolism has slowed down. I am getting an office body if you know what I mean. I bought the set for me but I think its a good idea to do it with my girl too. She and I both have packed on a few lbs over the last year. I know I have gained a little bit when I see people I havent seen for awhile and they tell me "youre getting fat doggy''. Time to get back to it.:cool:

Hey Im not fat... IM FLUFFY:biggrin::biggrin:... no just kidding im in denial, I weigh 290lbs so I have some weight to lose, I stopped drinking soda and cut back eating food so late, and a am losing weight, and a ahem bra size:eek:!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL but that p90x thing seems like a beyotch... Ill stay away from that and do my weekend morning calestenics, channel one...channel 2, channel 3, channel... aw I'm too tired;)

I am approaching day 60 of the P90X workout, it has taken me a little longer than expected due to the fact I injured myself on day 2 doing it.......no joke.

As people have said it is no joke of a workout it will put a hurt on ya.........hell the fit test alone almost killed me and I play ice hockey a couple times a week 11 months out of the year.

I admittedly cannot do the chin ups so I have bought the power bands and rigged them into the ceiling in the loft of my garage/workout room. The bands and loose dumbells have worked out great for me.

So far I have dropped about 11 pounds and almost 5% points of body fat and cholesterol is down to 157, it is a combo of working out I believe and I have cut back on junk food, bread and beer......yes beer. I have also noticed playing hockey that I am less winded and don't have that "here comes the heart attack" feeling.......lol.

People that didn't know I was doinig this have told me they see a difference, I dunno I guess you are your own worst critic but I am determined to finish the program.

I picked up the entire set with books and everything for $60 off craiglist.

I recommend it and you will see results...........Youtube P90X and you will see peoples success stories.

Best of luck.

It is the real deal! I went from 32% body fat to 18% in four months. You must follow the nutrition plan though.

I did the whole 90 day program the beginning of this year and it really works. I went from 182 pounds down to 148 pounds during the program (now I am back at 155 pounds - right where I want to be). I am going to start the P-90X "Plus" program soon. My favorive part of the program is the "Ab ripper X "
"I love it - but I hate it"

If you do the whole program and stick with the diet 100% it does work. I didnt do their supplements - I did my own vitamins.

Nice i'm not alone. I got the set for 60 bucks. I can finish every cd except plyometrics! I always have 20min left. My legs feel like jello when i'm done! Anywho I'm not lookin to get big, My metabolism is too high to pack on any serious pounds. My goal is a solid 6-8 pack (with out flexing;)) By jan.