Any one going to the tracks this month?

Is this still on?

The Chicago Buick club is going to GLD on Sunday. Gates open at 9. Let me know if you want to go. I can get you in for $25 :p But I need to get your name on a list for this to happen. Send me a PM with your first and last name if you want to go.

Just wondering if this is still on?? May make the trip to GLD.

looked like it was rookie day!

Richie you are a no driving puerto rican! Too bad my son had a double header or I would have been there and shown u exactly how to launch on those junk@ss BFroadrock drag radials and whip that junk @ss import. I told U to use my Mickeys! Anyway it still appears its time to start looking into a few suspension goodies.

Richie you are a no driving puerto rican! Too bad my son had a double header or I would have been there and shown u exactly how to launch on those junk@ss BFroadrock drag radials and whip that junk @ss import. I told U to use my Mickeys! Anyway it still appears its time to start looking into a few suspension goodies.

All i can say is talk to your local CPD and see what they think about my no driving @ss puerto rican @ss;)

DIAZ 87 - You need to destroy the evidence NOW.

After thinking about your comment,im technically giving this sad loss to the DR him self since he's been helping me out getting her dialed in:eek:

DR BOOST old record was
33-0 for '09

DR BOOST new record
33-1 for 09:eek::D:D

Hey! Leave the nice CPD officers out of this. They gave me a break sunday. Caught me just as I pulled into the VHT.:eek: Should of just went to the track.

Rich you can't leave at Turbocliff psi with 35 pounds of air in the tires:p

Brer Rabbit... The hell with it. Get an Impy SS alternator out of the yard and I can make it new. This stock one is a never find or swap:mad:

Cliff... selling the car...again....:confused:

Hey! Leave the nice CPD officers out of this. They gave me a break sunday. Caught me just as I pulled into the VHT.:eek: Should of just went to the track.

Rich you can't leave at Turbocliff psi with 35 pounds of air in the tires:p

Brer Rabbit... The hell with it. Get an Impy SS alternator out of the yard and I can make it new. This stock one is a never find or swap:mad:

Cliff... selling the car...again....:confused:

tire pressure was set at 15 psi an was only able to launch the car at 1 lb of boost do to the brakes not holding and tires spinning real bad:mad:my best 60' sunday was 2.1 or 2.2 i think and went through the trap at 109 mph:eek:I should of just used my street tires instead:rolleyes:But over all the car was pulling hard for being slow;)

What was the 02 through the trap? What the boost and timing alky setting? an knock? tell us more about the timeslip. Come on drop that info dude!!

What was the 02 through the trap? What the boost and timing alky setting? an knock? tell us more about the timeslip. Come on drop that info dude!!

O2 was low 800 21lb boost also 0 knock was reported from my scanmaster and knock gauge
60'...2.1 with no traction and launching at 1lb of boost
1/8...87.53 mph
1/4...12.849 @109mph

My biggest problem is getting the power to the ground so what im hoping to do over the winter is to finish up my brake kit and bolt up some suspension goodies and yes mt tires.
i almost forgot to mention that their were 300 plus guys on sunday which meant we had a down time close to 1.5 hour after each of my runs