Any one ever hear of ANS Performance?

ChicagoBuick87

guess its in melrose park, my GN came with its sticker on the back window, idk if its a shop or they just make something for the GN, if its a shop they maybe they can tell me what they installed in my car, i have no idea whats in it, party on

ANS was owned by Pete Barton in Melrose Park. He closed the shop several years ago. Pete did GREAT work!!!! He built my engine over 6 years ago and it still runs awesome. ANS did everything for our cars from minor repairs to complete engines so they could have done anything on your car, but whatever they did, I'm sure it was done right. Paul

Pete works for precision turbo now. You might be able to call him and see if he remembers the car.

Pete built my motor as well about 5 years ago. It was one of the last he did before closing the doors. It takes a lickin and keeps on tickin.

super, for all i know they could have just installed the shift kit and teh kid slaped a sticker in the back, ahhhhhhhH! funny too bc the car is having some problems too, (check my befor post) o well more to check when i'm home in 4 weeks :)