Any hockey players here from Detroit area?

JasonD

Anyone in the Detroit area play hockey? We play every Saturday night for a couple of hours (usually 11 pm - 1 am) and we could use a few more people. Rookies are welcome, as well are people who have been playing for years. It is nothing serous, we don't really even keep score most of the time. We do not rough each other up or check each other into the boards. It is just a friendly game to get out on the ice and have some fun. All ages and leveels of experience are welcome. All you really need is some skates and a helmet. The more equipment the better, but you get the idea.

So...anyone interested?

You rule jason!!

I'm there!! I play the pipes {goalie}. Do you guys play at MT. Clemens or Fraiser? Count me in, just let me know where.

Re: You rule jason!!

Originally posted by blackplague
I'm there!! I play the pipes {goalie}. Do you guys play at MT. Clemens or Fraiser? Count me in, just let me know where.

OH MAN!! We almost ALWAYS need goalies!! Goalies play for free, BTW. :cool:

We play in St. Clair Shores.

Think you can make it this weekend?

ckisner, how about you?

Sure I can.

I've never played in St Clair Shores. If you can get me directions there and the time your playing, I'll make it a point to be there.

AWESOME!!!

Kick ass! Glad you can make it. Like I said, we almost always need a goalie. Bring regular equipment if you have it, just in case 3 goailies show up. The odds of that happening are slim, but you never know.

We are playing this weekend from 11 pm to 1 am. Then some of us go out for coffe and maybe a bite to eat but we play that by ear.

It is on 9 1/2 mile rd, jut east of I-94. If that info is not good enough, let me know and I will give more detailed directions.

We usually talk about it over at CamaroZ28.Com, in the MI section. The thread for this Saturday is at http://web.camaross.com/bb/Forum9/HTML/006458.html

See you there!!!

do you guys play every week, i will be ready in bout a month, im still re-habing form sholder surgery in january. i play 2 spring/summer leauges but saturday nights are usally open.

Andy

Originally posted by rescued87gn
do you guys play every week,

Almost every week. We take holiday weekends off and once in a while we take a weekenbd off if aeveryone else has ohter plans and we know there won't be enough showing up to make a decent game.

i will be ready in bout a month, im still re-habing form sholder surgery in january. i play 2 spring/summer leauges but saturday nights are usally open.

Well, as long as you are not a puck hog and can deal with a few rookies out on the ice, please show up! Just check the Michigan section of CamaroZ28.Com's board. That is usually where we talk about the next time we play.

Hope to see you on the ice sometime!

ONE MORE THING...

I almost forgot...just so no one is disappointed when they get there, it is usually $20 per person to play for the 2 hours. Just wanted to make sure evryone is aware of that. The theory is that we get ahead enough to play for free every few weekends.

Anyone else?

We only have a couple more games and then we will take a break for the summer so we won't be playing much for a while

blackplague...Where the heck have you been? We need you! :)

Forgive me JasonD

I don't get much time to myself anymore. Between transmissions and my wife, the little time i do get to my self is spent on the beauford{ buick}. I'll make it out soon i promise. It's been a blast the times i've played with you guys.