Any good car shows this weekend?

Black Box

Out cruisin'.
Hey guys, any car shows going on in CT or Western MA this weekend?

I haven't attended one in about a year, I am well overdue. The GN is shined up and ready to go!

Steve

Are you kidding!?

Is there a car show!? Havn't you ever heard of the New England Summer Nationals? They take place in Worcester, MA and is probably the best car show that takes place around here. The show runs from thursday (yesterday) until sunday.

The Summer Natz is really an unbelievable carshow, something like 5,000 cars showed up last year. every day starting today (the 4th) cars are on show up at GreenHill Park in Worcester. You have to register your car, its not much tho. then every nite in downtown worcester, in the main street tunnel, they hold the "light-em up and burn-em out display" which is the best burnout show i've ever been to. haha its really a great time.

if you dont mind the ride i highly recommend you call up, see if there is still room to register, and show off some Turbo Buick power :p

in case ur wondering, my car is currently in the shop for a paintjob and will not be there, but Jack Cotton was there last year and a few more Grand Nationals showed up too.

Hope to see ya there

There is still plenty of time to register. Some people only come up for one day anyway. I had the TTA there today and my friend had his T. Saw a GN too. Worth the trip, you won't be disappointed.

Boy I did phrase that question bad. :eek:

Wow that's a big cruise. Is the one in Wallingford this weekend of the 2nd weekend of every month?

Steve

Second and 4th Saturdays of the month.

That would be next weekend, I hope to attend that one it'll be my first this year.

Just gotta finish getting the car cleaned up, as usual. :)