Any chance someone can tell me if a license plate number belongs to a certain person? (IL)

Lol NO. Anyone that has access to that ability will not do it if they want to keep there job.

Fair enough. Being that I'm not a police officer I have no way of knowing how against the rules it may or may not have been.

Back in the day it was tolerated. Noways everything is tracked and I've known several who have been canned for looking up plate info.

Unbelievable. You guys are not willing to get shitcanned for a fellow Buick brother lol

It's actually a short story. I think my crazy ex is following me again. Crazy like I had to get a restraining order against her before.

Ive had a couple of plate # run years ago.A PI can do it .Or if ur tight w/a/cop.I mean real tight.They get caught its their job.If u know someone that works for the state dept of human resources,welfare.places like that.

I certainly don't want to put anyones job at risk. I'll just get a new truck, wear my facial hair different, put on a big hat and some blue blockers ;). I'm not too worried about it though. I don't live with my idiot brother that doesn't understand the concept of locking doors anymore.

In that case report it to the cop that is handling the case. It's legit at that point.

D

I certainly don't want to put anyones job at risk. I'll just get a new truck, wear my facial hair different, put on a big hat and some blue blockers ;). I'm not too worried about it though. I don't live with my idiot brother that doesn't understand the concept of locking doors anymore.

Check all windows too.....:confused: If she is BSC (bat shit crazy) She will not hesitate to use them. And if she happens to get in and you have company do not and i repeat do not ask her to join in. It will not end well.

Last edited:
Check all windows too.....:confused: If she is BST (bat shit crazy) She will not hesitate to use them. And if she happens to get in and you have company do not and i repeat do not ask her to join in. It will not end well.

Well the fire department already broke into my place when I was on vacation because they were at the wrong address so I make sure to lock my windows not too. Fuckers didn't leave a note or anything. I got home and immediately started sweating because I thought someone robbed my place. Refused to pay for the repairs too. Told me to take it up with the people at the correct address :mad:

Well the fire department already broke into my place when I was on vacation because they were at the wrong address so I make sure to lock my windows not too. Fuckers didn't leave a note or anything. I got home and immediately started sweating because I thought someone robbed my place. Refused to pay for the repairs too. Told me to take it up with the people at the correct address :mad:

Typical government employee answers...... "it's not our fault we fucked up"........

Some DMV's will run a tag for a fee. LEO's can no longer do it as everything is tracked for privacy reasons. An LEO cannot even use the emergency contact number for anything other than specific reasons.