Any cars you miss? Or Regret selling..

Attachments

• 2marauders.jpg
    2marauders.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 148
1996 Impala SS (with a turbo....)

Fastest living room in the county....

Bob

Bob got a pic of setup? Would love to see that LT1 turbo, Dont see them very often i have never seen a ss turbo.. Ive seen a twin turbo buick roadmaster lt1

I bought the turbo technologies kit without the fuel system (they were using FMU's and aux injectors). I installed a walbro, blue-top injectors, F-body MAF, and shift kit about a month before we put the turbo on. I re-flashed the ECU to match the injectors and MAF.

We put the turbo kit on after all the other stuff was working properly.

the kit was from here: http://www.turbotechnologyinc.com/site/?page_id=464

Bob

Goin threw pics and found these.. Bought this when I just turned 21. New 70 Mustang Mach 1 Cobra jet. :cool:
Car was a few months old here. Started to mod it after a few days.

Picture448a.jpg

Got board one winter. Ended up doin a 2" dropped straight axle. Ya i know it was still a new car
eek.gif
Did that an had the towers taking out an replaced with flat plates. Now i had a ton of room. Sold the Cobra Jet an got a 427 med riser.. then a 427 tunnel port. (Ya I had a LOT of big block engines.. My early years of hoarding:p) Back down to Dick @ tubular automotive for a set of custom made headers. :D

Picture479.jpg

Then the car was stolen. Mainly the dual quads and other engine stuff. Winter hallucinations came again. Figured i needed a one piece glass nose.. Problem was nobody made one that i could get the lights an grille back in to street drive it. Soo had fenders and the hood copied from the originals steel pieces. Glass bumpers of course to. I was married to this damm car besides the wife an kid :d
...next year we did a custom paint to it. Drove it for another few years with numerous motors in it an then got into the old cobra/shelby stuff. Car was a blast at the time. Ended up trading it as a "roller".. Then moved on
cool.gif

Picture451.jpg

Picture482.jpg

Picture467.jpg

Picture469.jpg

picture455.jpg

I had a 69 Ford Galaxy 500 while I was in college.That was a great car, many fond memories. But the car I miss most is my first T-Type. Had it 7 days and some pos stole it. :mad:

add for the car when I sold it.. :D Oh do I miss or regret selling it ??? NOPE.. Traded the roller for a 68 Shelby GT 500 roller.
Picture443.jpg

First one I had to sell due to my divorce (only thing I got out of it with value) '68 GS400, 430ci, 4 speed. Guy I sold it told burn it up in a shop fire.

buick.jpg

Second one I had to sell because I got remarried! 97 Firehawk #28 of 116.
Firehawk-1.JPG

I still miss my 84 Hurst Olds....was not that fast but i loved the lighting rod shifters and the colors.

Attachments

• my84hurstolds.jpg
    my84hurstolds.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 89
I miss my 2005 stang.

It had a Powerhouse Intercooled Single Turbo System w/
Precision Turbo PT67 turbo.
I over boosted and threw a rod through the stock block. :D

Ended up with a DSS built 5.0 stroker.

Sold it on eBay to a guy in Arizona.
I kept the spare key though just in case I ever want it back ;)

stang4.jpg

I miss my first TR- an 86 T-Type (Black with chrome bumpers and grey bucket interior and t-tops). I purchased it in 1991-92 and drove it as my dd till I was stationed in Korea in 95. It was stolen in SW FL by some scumbag and it has never been recovered. This car was my first love...

I have lots of cars I have bought and sold, but here are a few I regret selling. 2005 Cad V (very recent), 2004 Excursion powerstroke diesel with lots of mods, and a 69 Chevy truck that I put a spare 305/700r4 in, lowered, reupholstered the bench seat, tinted the back window, patched lots and lots of holes and rust repairs, I painted it flat epoxy primer with blue tint, etc, etc, etc. I sold it right before moving to CA because I heard of all the smog crap. Then moved here and found out it was only for newer cars. I would like to have it back. Would be a turbo LS in it by now!

DSC_0404.JPG
DSC01587.JPG
DSC01811.JPG

My very first car was a Black on black 78 Olds Cutlass Supreme, bucket seats, totalled by a wreckless driver, then came my 86 candy apple red IROC Z, it had one of a kind 17" Ronal R9 rims ( virtually unheard of size in 88), stolen by a dude in the NAVY when the car was checked in to be shipped to Germany in 89, The wheels had custom engravings with my name and address inside, I got my wheels back tho, my very first hard top GN that I bought in 97, seemed like a poster child outfitted with ESP parts. I turned down an on center stage 2 ($1500 longblock) for this car because of the $2500 price tag for the tunnel ram intake that ESP was selling for the motor. ( I didn't know what a stage 2 was). That car was totalled in the rear from a trucker hitting the clutch and not the brakes. My wife calls me a car hoarder but if these cars were still around I would be a much happier person. I will try to upload some pics later.