Anti Knock PEVR

I dont have a TCC setup on mine. I just open the window a bit when I make a pass. If I hear it rattling I let off and turn up the BTM a bit. At .75degree/lb, 89 and alky with 8 WG, creep to 14 PSI it doesnt knock.

I had the idea to do blowthrough buuuuuuuuut......... money. Stock turbo/intake sucks errr doesnt blow enough. At 10 PSI it should pull harder than it does. Its good, but not as fast as my stock 5 PSI L67. Same cubes, better exhaust, same gears, better heads, bigger cam.... slower.

Finally! Somebody is seeing what ive been seeing for years! The intake cant do it cause its junk, and that stupid 90* foot is the other 75% of the garbage!

[unlurk]
Yes, we read but you all speak incomprehensible gibberish here with your funny acronyms :)
well except the huntron tracker part-wish I still had one
[lurk]

Ha! I suppose you were a Tech at one point huh? Love them trackers.... best way to repair circuit boards ever!

Someone emailed me last year to see if I could dope our one of those systems and repair it. I told them they were potted and they said "I know, I unpotted it" or something like that. I said I would be willing to look at it, but it never showed up.

Yea the potting compound is much harder then that black stuff you use inside your unit. Its light brown like liquid nails! And it was something else to strip out, I broke down and soda blasted most of the compound out then hit it for several days in the ultrasonic tank.

John! The man of mans when it comes to knock!!

I have been running your system faithfully for several years now.... Norbs (another member here) suggested it to me for use with my gear drive since the system is selectable in knock sensativity. it was night and day difference in power production and frankly i kept a secret from many here for a long time.

I love it! love it!

now if only it was cheaper.......... lol just kidding!

Can you tell which cylinders are knocking? Is one cylinder more prone to knocking than others?

Can you tell which cylinders are knocking? Is one cylinder more prone to knocking than others?

absolutly you can tell which are more prone then others, However, I have a different intake in a non stock configuration. So I dont know if the knock data will reflect the same. but from what i see, 3 and 6 are my most problematic cylinders. but I attest most of this issue to the stupid 90* foot on the turbo. Alky makes this worse as other cylinders begin to lean out as the fuel and alky fall out of the elbow in big fat globs that slosh around and flood other cylinders. The turtle inside the intake helped out alot to disperse these globs and channel fuel to where it needs to go... but there is no way around the elbow in the turbo causing fueling issues.

The turtle inside the intake helped out alot to disperse these globs and channel fuel to where it needs to go... but there is no way around the elbow in the turbo causing fueling issues.
There might just be a way to solve it Aj. Have you ever seen the deflectors that they used on some of the 22R Toyotas? You might be able to put one facing forward to deflect more of the mixture downward like they had to do on the 22R.;)

There might just be a way to solve it Aj. Have you ever seen the deflectors that they used on some of the 22R Toyotas? You might be able to put one facing forward to deflect more of the mixture downward like they had to do on the 22R.;)

I have looked into something simular... but i decided it was nuthing more then a band-aid to the real problem... and its that foot of the turbo. I have been wrapped up in my stage 2 build so i have been leaving alone the B4B stuff lately, but i have a whole new compressor cover design that should solve the problem but i just havent had much energy to finish machining the cover.

It might, but where would you use it? is there enough space inside a stock intake for it?
If you look at one of the 2bbl carbed 22R intakes and carb plate you'll see a 1/2 round piece sticking down on the secondary. It only goes into the intake plenum about .3". It would need to be facing forward to deflect the mixture down better. It's used on the Toyota to keep from flooding 2 of the ports so the engine runs more evenly.;)

absolutly you can tell which are more prone then others, However, I have a different intake in a non stock configuration. So I dont know if the knock data will reflect the same. but from what i see, 3 and 6 are my most problematic cylinders. but I attest most of this issue to the stupid 90* foot on the turbo. Alky makes this worse as other cylinders begin to lean out as the fuel and alky fall out of the elbow in big fat globs that slosh around and flood other cylinders. The turtle inside the intake helped out alot to disperse these globs and channel fuel to where it needs to go... but there is no way around the elbow in the turbo causing fueling issues.
Have you seen the cones Mondello ran in his 455 olds intakes they might help you ?