ANother track rental Thanksgiving Day at Cayuga

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Well since the last track rental was a success, on Thanksgiving day the track is being rented again. Lots of cars showed up, and were hooking hard. I hope to make it this time, if it stays together. The same price applies and rules 10-3 pm

It's not a bad deal, considering how few cars were there last time. I know Sept 22 is when all the Hamilton streeters will be there. 10-4 pm

Norbs .Thanks for the help the last track rental.Just got my computer back and back on line.I'll be there on the next track day if I can still get c116!got a 11.89 at 113mph and a 11.88at 117mph on the next friday.Just put heads cam intake lifter and double fuel pump and went sunday sept 22 and kept blowing vac lines off and still managed a couple 12.01 .Now the trans plus switch have to be played with again.

Due to lack of interest the rental has been cancelled. Unless 10 people show up with a deposit in hand , the rental can't be done. Always next year......

hey norbs theres a few guys goint to st thomas this saturday oct5.
if your intersted ??

i have to work, but the cayuga rental is back on!!!!!! for The the 14 th!!!!!!! Good news ........

Well hope the weather is good, all the local buick gurus'will be there!! cool buick weather things should fly!!!

Hi guys. Just wondering about the rental. How much per car? Can I bring a couple Mustang friends to beat up on?

Rod

$70 dollars, im sure anyone can race..i dont think they would mind

Well the track rental went good, nice weather, lots of fast cars, great turnout, and a few broken buicks..........someone could have sprayed the track though

Congrats Norb on your 10.46 pass. You also backed it up with a lot more 10 second passes. I'm glad to see your hard work paying off. The car looked good.
BTW, Rob's car only blew out the rubber oil filter gasket. Thankfully, there is nothing wrong with it. Congrats to Rob also with his 10.00 pass.
It was a great day.

WAY TO GO NORBS! You did what you said you were going to do.
Thanks for the help Norbs ,Mike(grayed hair vette guy).Yup I was the other guy who broke, the rocker shaft bolt and bent the shaft.I will fix it tomorrow.I wish I watched the rest of the cars go down the track but I had to try to make it work to drive it home .Next time.Anyone know Pauls last name (around 55 years old and from Jamaica)

Even if Paul told you his last name, you still wouldn't understand what he said :D :) . I know Paul and he's a good guy and he 's also good friend of James Mac . He'll be able to tell you his last name . You can contact James at fourcdair@yahoo.com .

Hey Norbs let's hear your combo :).

Thanks for the help KWIKR 1.
The email did not work ,is that the correct address?
thanks again

HIS NAME IS PAUL MORRIS, FROM AJAX. I WILL BE TALKING TO HIM TODAY (FRIDAY), AND LET HIM KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HIM. I WOULD GIVE YOU HIS #, BUT I DON'T HAVE IT HERE AT HOME.

ROD

Thanks for all the support. I found out later my tranny was slipping top end, so im sure the car will go faster once i have it checked.
i'll do a write up on the combo once it goes 9s stock block, and heads.:confused: