Another Parts Car

TURBOELKY said:
there are parts cars in hawaii?? :eek: quite a few of you there too huh. Hopefully when I visit Hawaii, I bump into a few of you. Some day ;)

Quite a few actually... they are usually hiding in the grass shacks next to the hula dancers... :biggrin:

Thats where I used to find mine ;) , lol. The rarest I found was an actual 82 GN. It had "Buick" painted on the rear quarter and all. Best part about it was that I only paid $100 for it :D
:cool:

BADDGUY6 said:
Hey Rob,

More parts.
Hood to cowl seal.
Door strikers.
Trunk seal

Thanks,
Guy

Hell, I hevent come home early enough to snap pics.

If you can come up over the weekend in the AM, I will be here.

Both seals should be there.

Strikers... yep

id like to come pick through.. i need the glove box exhuast brackets.. brake like shifter handle and some more stuff...

im faster said:
id like to come pick through.. i need the glove box exhuast brackets.. brake like shifter handle and some more stuff...

Dennis, there are a number of people ahead of you right now.

Guy,

Trunk seal was crap. Cowl seal is wasted too. sorry.

Parts that are SOLD:

Rear bumper fillers

Third Brake light and related wiring/brackets

Rear package tray

Rear seat

I may pay you a visit one of these days. :D

BTW, the car has '86 pull straps. You sure it's not an '86?....

Might be a High School friends old car. He's the only person that I know of that had Boyd rims on a GN. His was an '86. License plate at the time was "Tricky 2"?

Hi Rob,

Hope I am not late but could you save the badges for me? I am missing a few since I had my GN repainted.

PM for the cost.

Thanks.

Manny

daredevil said:
Hi Rob,

Hope I am not late but could you save the badges for me? I am missing a few since I had my GN repainted.

PM for the cost.

Thanks.

Manny

Manny, the set off the car is gold in color. LMK if you are interested.

I just unloaded a Chrome Pair.

Geoff87 said:
I may pay you a visit one of these days. :D

BTW, the car has '86 pull straps. You sure it's not an '86?....

Might be a High School friends old car. He's the only person that I know of that had Boyd rims on a GN. His was an '86. License plate at the time was "Tricky 2"?

Was it RED at one time?

Could be an 86.. it has what is left of an 87 grille...