Another Parts Car

Hell, it's been at least 8-10 years since I've seen him with the car. I know that he sold it shortly after that, so it could have been painted red for all I know. :cool:

Do you know if the car was purchased WITH the rims? If it was then I'm almost positive that it is my friend's old car.

Edit**

I just remembered that the rims were 16". I THINK that the car was lowered as well?....

Intercooler Air Scoop

Rob,

Do you have the intercooler air scoop? I need one if you have one in good condition.

GN owner said:
Rob,

Do you have the intercooler air scoop? I need one if you have one in good condition.

Gay if Rob doesn't have one I think I have one in the garage will check to see what kind of shape its in will let you know going up wahiawa this morning if Rob has one would you like me to pick it up for you?

Intercooler scoop

gn86randy said:
Gay if Rob doesn't have one I think I have one in the garage will check to see what kind of shape its in will let you know going up wahiawa this morning if Rob has one would you like me to pick it up for you?

Yes if it is in good condition. It is the one that sticks out under the car after the radiator. :smile:

Gay the rob has is ziptied at the bottom let me know about the one I have if its salvageable

GN owner said:
Rob,

I had a spare... someone here has it now.

I plan on keeping the entire engine/trans together as one unit (Once I get it to start again)

Rob

Hey don't forget about the parts I asked for, I will see what you got left on the front ends stuffs.

I will catch you later when I get some free time.