Another badass Black car.

JimP

This has to be one of the meanest looking black cars I have seen in person. I took these pictures in Niagara Falls Ontario. The blower on this car was driven by an electric motor and did not function. It was right hand drive and had a 351, was built on a 1973 Ford Falcon XB.

Also there is another guy in Ontario Canada not far from me having a replica of "The Car" built, I can't wait to see that one.

Attachments

• IMG_1909.JPG
    IMG_1909.JPG
    643.7 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_1917.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 251
  • IMG_1920.JPG
    IMG_1920.JPG
    729.1 KB · Views: 267
  • THE-CAR.png
    THE-CAR.png
    348.7 KB · Views: 378
This has to be one of the meanest looking black cars I have seen in person. I took these pictures in Niagara Falls Ontario. The blower on this car was driven by an electric motor and did not function. It was right hand drive and had a 351, was built on a 1973 Ford Falcon XB.

Also there is another guy in Ontario Canada not far from me having a replica of "The Car" built, I can't wait to see that one.

Looks a lot like the car Mel drives in MadMax (Road Warrior). Love that movie just for the cars. Heres a link

http://www.madmaxmovies.com/mad-max-interceptor/index.html

Have you seen The Road Warrior? If you like the Falcon then you should definitely watch the Mad Max movies.

There's a few movie car replicas near my city, Christine (Plymouth Fury), the Startsky and Hutch Torino, a tubbed out General Lee which is always towing a kickass speed boat, and even an A-Team Van which I haven't seen in a while. Funny thing is the GN attracts just as many on-lookers.

Movie cars galore

The owner of the 3 car works at the local grocery store.

Attachments

• 100_3635.JPG
    100_3635.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
  • 100_3636.JPG
    100_3636.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • 100_3641.JPG
    100_3641.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
  • 100_3645.JPG
    100_3645.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • 3 car.JPG
    3 car.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
"The Car" is a classic. so is the car.

D

I had a VCR copy from it on TV, commercials and all, waited for years until it finally came out on DVD.
Never seen one in person, but that picture is now my desktop.

I've seen a few of the Road Warrior clones at shows.

great find on the Interceptor! Netflix had a movie about Eric Bana had one and road raced his. Strike another one up for the Aussie's. Never seen "The CAR" now I'm gonna have to go and find it :)