Announcing the Precision Turbo & TB.com Nationals Dyno Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably pick up some power if you can get Cal to work the tune up a little too. :cool:

We all know you have a hard-on for Jack Cotton, there is no reason for cheap shots.
With that said I know that Cal can tune on the F.A.S.T. and I would welcome any tuning advice from him or others. Doesn't mean that I don't trust Jacks tune, just some people look at tuning from different perspectives, some like low timing and high boost vs high timing and low boost. I am open to try different things.

Bryan

We all know you have a hard-on for Jack Cotton, there is no reason for cheap shots.
With that said I know that Cal can tune on the F.A.S.T. and I would welcome any tuning advice from him or others. Doesn't mean that I don't trust Jacks tune, just some people look at tuning from different perspectives, some like low timing and high boost vs high timing and low boost. I am open to try different things.

Bryan

I really have no idea if Jack tunes your car or not. That has nothing to do with my comment, Cal spends about the most time dyno tuning some of the fastest cars so my comment was exactly what it was "to the point" being you are planning on doing some dyno work and Cal is going to be there. As far as low boost/high timing vs. High boost/low timing, I know you don't go fast and set records with low boost/high timing (some hurt head gaskets real quick:eek:) so that might give you a good direction which way to go.

This is an exciting offer. I wish I was closer! I can't wait to see some quantifiable data and comparitive results! Good going guys.

That's a wrap fella's.
No more applications from this point on.
They are turning the lights off on me as we speak/read.

Thank you to all who have submitted their applications to me. I have had an overwhelming response to this dyno challenge.

I will be posting the accepted 5 applicants on Monday 8th.

Thanks again to all who submitted their info to me.
I look forward to seeing you all at the show.

Patrick Rubio

Precision Turbo
Level 2 Territory Sales Rep
219-996-7832

I'm looking forward to the results.... does anybody have the matchups that we are looking at?

It's my understanding you can compare any turbo to the equivalent sized billet turbo. I'm not familiar with Turbonetics turbos. How big is that turbo?

Hey Cal,

This would be the same Turbonetics 72mm unit (GTK-850) used when you were tuning my car here in Vancouver B.C. I have a 71mm billet to compare it to and hope to dyno it again in late April.

Datar

Hey Cal,

This would be the same Turbonetics 72mm unit (GTK-850) used when you were tuning my car here in Vancouver B.C. I have a 71mm billet to compare it to and hope to dyno it again in late April.

Datar

I believe in T-Netics terms that PTE turbo would be called a GTK-1000 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.