Andy Jensen's single turbo ProMod Camaro sets new record~ 3.99 @184mph in 1/8 mile.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwBlady4mMA[/YOUTUBE]

Now that is how a turbo car is supposed to launch!!!!:biggrin: :eek:

Attachments

• camaro_3.jpg
    camaro_3.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 13,127
  • camaro_12.JPG
    camaro_12.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 12,916
  • camaro_14.JPG
    camaro_14.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 6,458
I would say BBC. Probably 12 degree heads. Is he running alky in that?

What record did it set?

Beautiful car. I think the turbos are going to start cleaning house in pro mod. The nitrous guys are going to be all done.

I would say BBC. Probably 12 degree heads. Is he running alky in that?

What record did it set?

Beautiful car. I think the turbos are going to start cleaning house in pro mod. The nitrous guys are going to be all done.

It's a canted valve SBC on Methanol and I believe the turbo is a 115mm from Turbonetics.

Yep, those are Brodix canted valve small block heads. Either a BD2000 or various version of that head. Basically a BBC head that fits on a smallblock.

Gentlemen, I stand corrected.

Never seen a SBC valve cover that size. I see they thanked CFE, so I figured it was one of his BBC heads.

I see CFE has a SBC head called the little chief, looks pretty impressive. Carl has some of the best stuff out there.

CFE does have a new SBX head similiar to a Little Cheif. A buddy just put a set on his turbo car. They don't perform any better than his old SB2's but they seal up. His old SB2's were junk and would not seal...probably been welded up a dozen times and had gotten soft.

CFE may have ported the Brodix heads for Andy. They are the CV 330 which flow 400-430 depending on port work.

Im very happy to see him setting records.... He truly is one of the few people left that will tell you how it is and NOT take advantage of someone. Im lucky to live 2 hours from him and I have used him for stuff in the past and will keep doing so.

Whoa, that's fast. Is it me or is that track downhill?:confused:

Yeah I stand corrected, from what I read on YB he was still using the 106mm, he hasn't put the big turbo on it yet.

Awesome pics brick ! I think that turbo (106mm) is being over powered by that hell breathing motor :eek: . U can bearly hear it, sounds more like a N/A car than turboed car. BTW, pretty trick dual exhaust. Had never seen anything like it in a full race/drag car unless it was TT.

is it me or is that a little overkill for an 1/8th mile track. is that car setup just to run the1/8th or is it a 1/4 mile car? other then that one nice ride for a cheby