And now Meet the replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gongrats wicked. I love to look at supras but thats it.
They are all dyno queens. They suck at drag racing cant road course and are not top speed cars. Im not hating just stating some facts. The buicks are good only for one thing drag racing but they do it extremely well. Dont brake that motor cause archie,sod and lou wont help you. And your super secret tranny guy cant put a shift kit a a stick shift. That car is no replacement for the buick. Anyways its not like any of us care what you drive i remember your mr2 that was gay. Now stop posting in this forum and go to the rice rocket form. Your more then welcome to post here and visit once a year, any more than that and your telling us you know you messed up by buying an import that cant do nothing. Oh and by the way gnkller my ass.
I ahve a better one ---sprasuk--- i will hang it from my nuts.
Wow talking smack is a stress releiver. Anyways we will miss you wicked, now be gone.

Ps: Bring your so called race car to fontana oct 31 we want play

Gongrats wicked. I love to look at supras but thats it.
They are all dyno queens. They suck at drag racing cant road course and are not top speed cars. Im not hating just stating some facts. The buicks are good only for one thing drag racing but they do it extremely well. Dont brake that motor cause archie,sod and lou wont help you. And your super secret tranny guy cant put a shift kit a a stick shift. That car is no replacement for the buick. Anyways its not like any of us care what you drive i remember your mr2 that was gay. Now stop posting in this forum and go to the rice rocket form. Your more then welcome to post here and visit once a year, any more than that and your telling us you know you messed up by buying an import that cant do nothing. Oh and by the way gnkller my ass.
I ahve a better one ---sprasuk--- i will hang it from my nuts.
Wow talking smack is a stress releiver. Anyways we will miss you wicked, now be gone.

Ps: Bring your so called race car to fontana oct 31 we want play

yet another Haterrrr. :D, you sould go tell chevota the same, he owns a toyota too.. LMAO

I KNOW YOU WICKED DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOUR REALLY GOING TO MISS US.
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MEET THE RETARDS WHO ACTUALLY OWN THEM SUPRAS.THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU HAVE AN AUDIENCE THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY LISTEN TO YOU. YOU KNOW ITS ALL LOVE. SOMETIMES CHANGE IS GOOD. THESE BUICKS ARE FUSTRATING. THATS WHY I HAVE ALL MY OTHER TOYS.
THEY'RE LIKE WOMEN, WHEN ONE ACTS UP YOU GO WITH THE OTHER ONE. OR MAYBE IN YOUR CASE ITS LIKE MEN?????????:confused:

I KNOW YOU WICKED DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOUR REALLY GOING TO MISS US.
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MEET THE RETARDS WHO ACTUALLY OWN THEM SUPRAS.THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU HAVE AN AUDIENCE THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY LISTEN TO YOU. YOU KNOW ITS ALL LOVE. SOMETIMES CHANGE IS GOOD. THESE BUICKS ARE FUSTRATING. THATS WHY I HAVE ALL MY OTHER TOYS.
THEY'RE LIKE WOMEN, WHEN ONE ACTS UP YOU GO WITH THE OTHER ONE. OR MAYBE IN YOUR CASE ITS LIKE MEN?????????:confused:
Yeah Evil, Just like women can't live without them & can't shoot em !

just took a ride in wickeds supra and man is it fast he was only boosting around 18-19lbs at half throttle and it felt awesome

just took a ride in wickeds supra and man is it fast he was only boosting around 18-19lbs at half throttle and it felt awesome

Date night huh? Did he dress you up, put make-up on and have you pose in front of the car before he took pics?

Date night huh? Did he dress you up, put make-up on and have you pose in front of the car before he took pics?

jealousy will get you no where, hurry up and finish that REAL DEAL POS so we can see you blow another vacuum line like last time;)

jealousy will get you no where, hurry up and finish that REAL DEAL POS so we can see you blow another vacuum line like last time;)

No problem. I'll letcha know so you can pile the wife and 8 kids in your tortilla wagon and come watch. :) BTW, I saw the pics. Nice lipstick!

No problem. I'll letcha know so you can pile the wife and 8 kids in your tortilla wagon and come watch. :) BTW, I saw the pics. Nice lipstick!

why thank you if you like the grab some for yourself the shade color is called eatsh!tandlivenatzi it would look fabulous on you ;)

why thank you if you like the grab some for yourself the shade color is called eatsh!tandlivenatzi it would look fabulous on you ;)

Thanks, but I'll leave that to you and your mentally challenged boyfriend. Although, if I change my mind and want to surprise you happy couple with a wedding gift, where would I find it, next to the isuknigaraguannuts shade of pink??

Thanks, but I'll leave that to you and your mentally challenged boyfriend. Although, if I change my mind and want to surprise you happy couple with a wedding gift, where would I find it, next to the isuknigaraguannuts shade of pink??

wow! thats one hell of a shade color im sure you can find it next to the HIS&HIS lubricant but how can you miss it i see you and your husband lee down that isle all the time? ok enough chit chat im sure this thread will be locked in the morning and ill have some type of vacation for something i didnt start so kiss your husband goodnight and have a nice day look for me at the track if you like to continue this conversation

Ride his bumper

man you guys are too funny;) wish i would of known when he was driving through the bay area:mad: i would of got a few friends (TR owners) and went hunting for him:biggrin: maybe even make him change his mind when he see's us riding his bumper:biggrin:

You guys just never learn, do you? I suggest that you guys re-think your position and your verbal attacks on each other. For right now, I am leaving this thread open until I decide what to do with the thread and with you guys in question.

Well lets see...
- guy doesn't own a buick or buick powered vehicle
- doesn't come to or support any buick event locally
- seems to come on here to attack others

isn't it a no brainer on what to do Gary ?

Well lets see...
- guy doesn't own a buick or buick powered vehicle.

Ziggy does and I did, I hope your not talking about us..

- doesn't come to or support any buick event locally.

Ziggy and I always have and always will, as a matter of fact if it wasnt for Zig and I the 31st event at fontana wouldn"t happen as far as me, I will always be here to help out a buick guy if he was in trouble or needed any help.

- seems to come on here to attack others.

We have never attacked anybody just defent from the many insults and lowblows that they throw at us from time to time..

isn't it a no brainer on what to do Gary.

Yes I vote for Bann Chevota and be done with it once and for all. ;)
?

Enuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.