Anatomy of a photoshop pic

Junior Samples

Walk Away
I got wild idea to do Ratfink type GN, I started out with cloak then went on to the skull, made lots of adjustments and I took screen shots at certain points.
Not done by any means but figured id get a jump on uploading my progress.

Each pic note the layer box on right hand side, all labeled with each part in the layer.

The program is called GIMP...like Photoshop but for Linux.
just follow the progress and you can see certain changes I made through out such as the shifter handle at my stoping point.

Anyone guess whos GN it is?..front plate is backwards cause I changed angle

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

6a.jpg

7a.jpg

8a.jpg

9a.jpg

10a.jpg

Start printing some Tshirts!

In big print " Timeshare for Sale"...............:biggrin:
Hurry they are going fast.

Seriously Mike, I have no ideal how you guys do some of the stuff you do.

In big print " Timeshare for Sale"...............:biggrin:
Hurry they are going fast.

Seriously Mike, I have no ideal how you guys do some of the stuff you do.

well when you got lots of spare time while waiting for new powder coated goodies:p

AC went out..so right now im troubleshooting...gonna test the capacitor, motor spins while off but i turn on and no spin, will check the contactor as well....errr its hot outside

ok rough draft still, will need to go back and tweak the evil clouds, lettering add background shadow behind reaper onto clouds blah blah blah

fearthis.jpg

ok rough draft still, will need to go back and tweak the evil clouds, lettering add background shadow behind reaper onto clouds blah blah blah

fearthis.jpg

Hey!!!! That car looks familer...LOL

Looks "BAD ASS"!!! Let me know if you have shirts made. I gotta get me one of those (or a dozen...:D )

CC