Ams500?

I was told it wouldnt either . So whats the deal kip dont hold out on us... i have one and want to install i,but also don want to waste my time
thanks

You need a dual acting cylinder to take the place of the stock style actuator. Basically you need a cylinder to apply reference gas to both sides. I've seen it done. A well known TSM racer has it on his car.

Jason White had a stock wastegate with a dual port set up that worked well. I think he sold the car.

It will NOT work with a stock type actuator. It will work with an internal wastgate if you make/buy a custom dual port actuator. The old GM dual ports don't work.

That turbonetics piece is nice. I guess I misunderstood the thread in the link. I assumed he made a stock style gate into what turbonetics is selling. Sorry about that.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbos-turbo-related-parts/253163-dual-port-wastegate-actuator.html

The Turbonetics piece won't work properly with the AMS 500/1000 because the rod side of the diaphragm is not totally sealed (will leak boost/ CO2).

You need to run a dual acting air cyliner like I have run in the picture.

wastegate actuator :: Picture173.jpg picture by turbowilson - Photobucket

Jason White's looked a little different than this but the use of a dual acting
cylinder is the same concept. (See picture below)

wastegate actuator :: Picture148.jpg picture by turbowilson - Photobucket

The Turbonetics piece won't work properly with the AMS 500/1000 because the rod side of the diaphragm is not totally sealed (will leak boost/ CO2).

You need to run a dual acting air cyliner like I have run in the picture.

wastegate actuator :: Picture173.jpg picture by turbowilson - Photobucket

Jason White's looked a little different than this but the use of a dual acting
cylinder is the same concept. (See picture below)

wastegate actuator :: Picture148.jpg picture by turbowilson - Photobucket

does anyone make them actuators with mounting brakets ready to go or are they all custom installs?
thanks for all info

I don't know of anyone making one with a new bracket. The ones I have done all use a "donor" bracket from an old actuator. Of course, there is no going back once the bracket is removed from the original actuator.