American Racing Vector 15 X 8.5 Rims

LOL Bob, you can post a pic. What size tire is that on your car and how much for the adapters? I could use 4 of them.

The tires on the car in that picture were ET Streets #3754 (28 X 11.5)...and they did contact the fenderwell lip without airbags.

Brother, a perfectionist machinist with 20 plus years of experience, charged $100 per set for the spacers. He quit doing them about 3 years ago...I'll ask him if he wants to do some more but I think the answer will be no. He's moved up into Mgmt and now doesn't have access to the machinery like he did before.

Will advise.

PS Thanks for the picture posting instructions. I always thought I had to upload them to some website and then thru a series of pound signs, back slashes, etc link to them to get them to show up. So I never cared to learn that. Browsing to my own PC is a snap!! Thanks again.

Watch this...even more pics :)

Bob

Attachments

• ARV Insert Alone.JPG
    ARV Insert Alone.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,749
  • Car with ARV's 1.JPG
    Car with ARV's 1.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 4,191
That could be...I've got pent up picture posting to do. I got family pics, car pics, wedding pics, nature pics, baby pics.

Oh baby...:)

Bob

And Charlie....I've sent my brother an email asking if he wants to make a couple more sets of adapters....no response yet...he is out of town on business.

Will advise.

Bob

not sure if anyone was curious, but heres a pic on all fours. I modified the inner front fenders to clear rubbing. i have american racing 15x8.5's all around. 245/60r15's. These are not the new reproduction ones. I found these at a swapmeet for $100. I haven't measured BS. the hubcaps were like $20. I might switch them to black though.

lift1.jpg