Aluminum heads or Fully ported Iron heads

Wld87GN

Pretty straight forward, I am considering upgrading my heads, it will depend on price and what I can find.

As with anything else, I will need as much detail as possible.

PM me and let me know what you have.

I have many levels of iron and alum heads in stock from nice ported irons to full race alum heads.

The alum heads are new TA castings and can be supplied to your budget and use depending on the porting level and the HP desired starting at $1800.

I have a set of ported iron heads with big valves, springs, that are ready to bolt on, no issues. They were setup by Weber Racing. These are machined for Harland Sharp 1.65 roller rockers which can be included. I have only put about 2000 miles and maybe 25-30 passes on them. Last summer I upgraded to a set of aluminum heads. Send me a PM if interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have a set of ported iron heads with big valves, springs, that are ready to bolt on, no issues. They were setup by Weber Racing. These are machined for Harland Sharp 1.65 roller rockers which can be included. I have only put about 2000 miles and maybe 25-30 passes on them. Last summer I upgraded to a set of aluminum heads. Send me a PM if interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Price?