Alternator Bracket 25503134

hot air 84GN

Im looking for an alternator bracket stamped 25503134 in nice condition. Let me know your price. I'm located in 60950. Thank You

Is it for a hotair? And do you have a pic? I probably have it but I have a bunch of brackets and don't recall what one looks like if it's h/a

They were found on All 1981-1987 RWD Buick V-6's. Can find them on a lot of the 4.1 V-6 cars and it appears they may have been part of the gauge option on the 81-83 cars. Look for the voltage gauge on the right rear corner of the cluster and it’s a sure bet that it has the bracket.

I'm looking for one to upgrade my alternator. The hot airs have the 25516691 bracket, and a 90 amp alternator. With the bracket I'm looking for, I could bolt up a 140 amp alternator. It the large aluminum bracket that the alternator and air conditioning compressor bolt to. Its stamped right on there. Still looking!
Thanks

I'm sure I've turned in tons of these over the years and helped make many a new beer can. Good luck bud.

Hey hot air 84 gn, I qouted you a price of $35 for an excellent one and your still looking? What do you want to pay for one?

Im looking for an alternator bracket stamped 25503134 in nice condition. please let me know if you can help thanks

Im looking for an alternator bracket stamped 25503134 in nice condition. please let me know if you can help thanks
You'd be better off starting your own thread rather than hijacking someone elses thread. You could also contact G body parts and I'd bet they have more than 1 of them.