Alternative Centercaps For T-wheels

Red Regal T

As many of you know, TTA, GTA, and firebird centercaps work on TType wheels. I think some of the vendors may sell them. I found a vendor with boxes full of these centercaps in both black and also chrome ones. They all have various firebird emblems on the top, but you can remove them and put a Buick emblem of some kind. The price per set was $55 & $7 shipping for 4. These are new and also included is four metal retaining clips. One for each cap. I bought a set for my new wheels, which they happen to fit. I decided to leave the firebird emblem on because they look good. Here is contact information if you guys need a set or 2. They also sell all kinds of spacers.

Deals on Wheels
4975 Tallulah RD.
Robbinsville NC 28771...............828 479 4855
DEALSONWHEELS2@DIRECWAY.COM

Attachments

• parts 4 sale 010.jpg
    parts 4 sale 010.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 199
Originally posted by kenny
If it doesn't go fast, chrome it?

The idea is to do the best you can on both goals...........I guess you never heard the term, "show and go"...........but this thread is about centercaps for TType wheels that don't cost $45 each and where to get them.

I have an 87 T and I just lost another Turbo T centercap. The factory ones are really overpriced. You say these caps fit on aluminum T wheels? Do they handle them in other colors but chrome?

Thanks for the heads up. :)