Alradco "slim" fan part number

NicksTurbo6

Anyone know the part number for the slim fan on the Alradco dual fan set up? I want to replace one of my extreme fans with a slim one, as one of my front mount pipes rubs on the fan. I already tried cutting the pipe and using a coupler for more clearance. It helps, but still rubs. I am looking on Spal's website but not sure which one Pete uses in his set up. yes, I've tried contacting him but no luck.

Nick

Richard Clark's shop hooked me up with one as I had the same problem. I don't know a part number, but they got it from a local parts store, ie: AutoZone, orielly's. Hth

I had to get my pipe cut them re welded to fit my set up, I have alradco's big fans and their radiator. I can't remember how much it was but it wasn't too expensive. the fit is perfect now. if you want I can go out and snap a pic of it so you have an idea of what I'm talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spal VA09-AP12/C-54A 12V. Taken from the slim side of my Alradco Hybrid Dual Fans.

20170628_195050.jpg

Sorry to jump this thread.

I did a search for that part number and it stated it is rated at 950cfm.

I had thought that this fan was rated higher.

I am using the "hybrid" set up also. 1 large and 1 small fan. With a an alradco radiator.
With my front mount IC this car still heats up.

Is there a Spal slim fan that's stronger that we can use?

Thank you

626gn thank you very much for the part number!

Extremexnyc what radiator are you running? I am also running the Alradco radiator. Even on the hottest summer days my temp has never got above 180°.

Alradco Radiator also. 160 degree Tstat. However I am running a GN1 Super Extreme FM which covers the whole area. With the AC on it climbs to about 210 on a 90 degree day in traffic and the temps never go down. I have the fans wired to run at the same time so both come on.