* ALRADCO Christmas Sale - Radiators & Dual Fans *

Red C5

It's about that time of year. Time for our annual Christmas SALE on Aluminum Radiators and Spal Dual Fan Kits. Prices will be adjusted on our site, www.alradco.com

Let's start with our Spal Dual Fan Kits ( I know a few people have been waiting patiently for this.)

Our fan kits feature:
- Plug & Play, made specifically for our cars
- Dual Spal Fans
- Black powder coated aluminum shroud
- Wiring harness that plugs into the factory harness
- Aluminum shroud that is designed to pull air across the entire radiator core

A pic of the SLIM fans:
On sale for $349
2ypnmzl.jpg

And a pic of the BIG boys. The Ultimate cooling package, our Extreme fan kit: These WILL clear stock intercooler.
On sale for $439
w9gqqa.jpg

We also offer a Hybrid kit for those that don't have much clearance on the passenger side with some FMIC applications. Fan kit features all of the above. Only difference is it has 1 Slim fan and 1 Extreme fan:
On sale for $399
5ur8jk.jpg

I will update this thread tomorrow to add our ALRADCO Aluminum radiators. Thanks everyone, any questions just give us a call at 408-320-6842.

Peter

EDIT: Radiators just added to the sale, $399

Last edited:
Can u give me a measurement from the mounting hole to the back of the fans. On both the. Slim fans and extreme fan kit. I am running a Bowling Green stock location IC. Thank yoy

Thank you.

What cfm does the stock fan flow?

I think it's rated around 1600-1700 cfm, whether a 27 year old fan actually does that, I don't know. More importantly than just "cfm" is the design. Our shroud is designed specifically to fit our cars and cover the entire radiator core instead of just partial like stock.

Can u give me a measurement from the mounting hole to the back of the fans. On both the. Slim fans and extreme fan kit. I am running a Bowling Green stock location IC. Thank yoy

On the slim kit less than 3" and Extreme about 5", that includes the shroud. Does your IC come forward more than a stock? If you need anything more specific just let me know.

Thanks for the orders so far!. I'll get the radiators added hopefully later today.

Peter

Thanks for the orders. We're down to just a couple of the slim fan kits. I'll get radiators added hopefully tonight.

Peter

Does anyone know what fan will fit a Eastern performance front mount?
Thanks, Troy

Radiators have been added now as well.

Does anyone know what fan will fit a Eastern performance front mount?
Thanks, Troy

Troy, how much room do you have between the radiator and the pipe coming down from your turbo?

Radiators have been added now as well.

Troy, how much room do you have between the radiator and the pipe coming down from your turbo?
There is 3" at the bottom of the radiator to the ic pipe and 4.5 at the top. Are the fans directly in the center of the shroud?

There is 3" at the bottom of the radiator to the ic pipe and 4.5 at the top. Are the fans directly in the center of the shroud?

Sounds like you should be fine with the big fans. Here's a picture of how they're positioned on the shroud.

big fans.jpg

Hell yeah just ordered my Hybrid kit to work with the new RJC 325 intercooler. Thanks for the great service.

Any specials currently on a radiator/fan combo setup?

We got wiped out of stock with the holiday sale so fans are still on sale while we wait for parts to come in. Send me a message with what you're looking for. Thanks.
Peter