Almost New 15X8 Rallye Rims w tires

N2ORBT

Hey guys, it's been a while. I just sold my 68 Camaro vert. and need to sell the rims I had on it. I paid $1,200 for the rims and tires all from Jegs about 4 months ago. They are brand new looking. Less than 100 miles on them. Tires still have the new tire "nubbies" on them. Tire size are 235/60/r15 BFG Radial TA on the back and 215 on the front. The center caps and trim rings are included. Again, these are brand new looking and you will not be dissapointed in the condition. They will fit Buicks but am hoping you can tell your friends who may be looking for a set. Thx fellas. $800.00 OBO Joe778-8222

Hey guys, it's been a while. I just sold my 68 Camaro vert. and need to sell the rims I had on it. I paid $1,200 for the rims and tires all from Jegs about 4 months ago. They are brand new looking. Less than 100 miles on them. Tires still have the new tire "nubbies" on them. Tire size are 235/60/r15 BFG Radial TA on the back and 215 on the front. The center caps and trim rings are included. Again, these are brand new looking and you will not be dissapointed in the condition. They will fit Buicks but am hoping you can tell your friends who may be looking for a set. Thx fellas. $800.00 OBO Joe778-8222

215's on 8" rims?

Joe, are these GM wheels or Replicas?

I stand corrected, they are 15X7 NOT a 15X8 wheel. I just found the receipt and it states it has a 4 in. backspace. I think they would be replicas. I bought them off of Jeg's. Currently they are at my friends gas-station (Hiram's Chevron punchbowl) if you want to take a look at them, they are on the tire rack. I have the center caps at my house.

I stand corrected, they are 15X7 NOT a 15X8 wheel. I just found the receipt and it states it has a 4 in. backspace. I think they would be replicas. I bought them off of Jeg's. Currently they are at my friends gas-station (Hiram's Chevron punchbowl) if you want to take a look at them, they are on the tire rack. I have the center caps at my house.

Joe, dont want to pop your bubble, but youre gonna have a hard time selling 15x7's at that price.

I wish you the best though, and if I hear of anyone interested, I will send them your way.

Rob