All you can eat buffet

turboplow

Well I went out to the all you can eat buffet and had too much on my plate lol. 1 st course was a Mazda 3 5 speed manual. I know, I know, but it had 510 hp to the wheels :eek:. Well my car ate it up pretty fast. Went at 30 mph to about well my speedometer was buried what seemed like 30 sec. when I let off. Next course I had a 99 Trans Am with a 416 stroker on Hoosier slicks that makes 558 rwhp. Spinning from a dig for about 5 sec. staying next to him until I got traction and jogged on by him putting 3 cars before letting off. Then next one I had a feeling it was going to be more than a plate full. 99 Camaro with a 416 stroker motor on Hoosier slicks 603 rwhp. Well I spun too much and held him back 1/2 car. That is until after about 1/8 mile he reeled me in and went passed me putting 2 cars on me:(. Wasn't bad considering I was only on 23 lbs. :) then I came across a new 5.0 that said 1badgt. Well it was bad. Beat him like I was racing a mini van lol. It was a fun night and got to understand more about how fast my car is on low boost.

C00l night of cruising! Where does one run into this much action in one night? Also what kind of roads do you have around your area? I can't go 20 yard before a pot-hole or traffic light. I couldn't do this because there's no way to stop in time on most occasions.

C00l night of cruising! Where does one run into this much action in one night? Also what kind of roads do you have around your area? I can't go 20 yard before a pot-hole or traffic light. I couldn't do this because there's no way to stop in time on most occasions.
There is a nice highway that nobody is on with a public parking not too far away. Every body drives to these spots on the weekend to get there racing fix in lol. Closest track is over 2 hours away.

Also there are several main streets that people like to drive up and down. I also live in a pretty rich county. I saw a 2014 GT 500 and a 2015 yellow z 06 in a matter of min today running errands

Yes, please put it on YouTube & give us a link! Would love to see it. Sounds like you had a good night. What state are you in?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am in Kansas. Yeah Last weekend I beat a z06 and they had people filming it. I will get info when I can and post that kill up. :D

That would be great. I would love to see it, I have a 01 Z06. Not stock though. Lol I'm in NC. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app