alky install videos

T Carter

Has anyone recorded there alky install for future would be installations? This would be awesome if there are, I have read razors thread on installing his system, but still can be overwhelming:mad: to those without automotive experience. Videos always help :).

There is an old saying. The way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. So projects like this is best to tackle them one step at a time.

No video's i'm aware off. I have thought of doing one, but don't know specifics on to get it done and then miss something that may be critical for someone. At least the manual has been refined so many times by now the calls on the phone are practically nill. The only calls I ever get now pertain to the 3 bar map and its wiring in relation to the car and alcohol kit. Even with the new harness that plugs into the TPS to supply power to the 3 bar, calls keep coming. Its ok. The rest of the kit.. zero questions.

sounds good razor. I have not tackled it yet, but getting ready to soon. I ordered your kit back around christmas. Ihave smc kit as of right now but its not progressive enough so i got eric to send me 60lb injector/chip combo so if i do have any immediate ?s is the a number i may be able to call and bend you ear? or is is strictly through the forum that most contact you? but thanksfor all of you help

Just call during regular business hours M-F 813-265-1400 After hours/weekends email me

idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com

Or use the forums.. i'd prefer direct calling.. hate computers o_O But understand time limitations

Julio

Just finished my install of Julios system. The directions were well done, and I made sure the read them several times before tackling the install.

I am still waiting to get my block back from the machine shop, so I thought I could take my time and kill a few days..but a Sunday afternoon was all it took.

A video would be cool, and would be especially helpful showing the first power up, testing and troubleshooting the system.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app