Initial
12:00 o'clock
(Pump starting voltage, sets the ramp)

Turn on
2 bar 12 o'clock ~7 psi
3 bar 10 o'clock ~7 psi
(At what boost system turns on)

Blue gain knob
(Controls the slope the alky ramps as boost rises, higher the number steeper the slope "more aggressive")

Last edited:
I've never changed anything in the control box and mine turns on around 5psi. Bought the kit in '09

Out of the box settings?

Initial
12:00 o'clock
(Pump starting voltage, sets the ramp)

Turn on
2 bar 12 o'clock ~7 psi
3 bar 10 o'clock ~7 psi
(At what boost system turns on)

Blue gain knob
(Controls the slope the alky ramps as boost rises, higher the number steeper the slope "more aggressive")

Little help Julio.

mine sprays at around 5 psi but I think the more boost you get into the more aggressive the spray? I've been wondering about these settings myself, because I know right now my car is rich.

Little help Julio.
Turnon at 10 should put it at 6-7 psi for a 3 bar map.
Now for a 2 bar, would be around 2 o'clock. Don't use a 2 bar with a GN and my kit.. its a mess to tune.

Initial at 12 is close enough.

Now for a 2 bar, would be around 2 o'clock. Don't use a 2 bar with a GN and my kit.. its a mess to tune.

Hey my name is troy and i am new to the group and the alky system i have a few ? About pump replacement i sent you a message atleast i thought i did but still figuring out this board thing is the a way to contact you and get some info

Making more power with a higher initial (~2 o'clock) and the engine bogs...I'm assuming lower the initial a bit? Any other tricks?

Initial on a Buick should be no more than 12:30-1. Typically

Hey my name is troy and i am new to the group and the alky system i have a few ? About pump replacement i sent you a message atleast i thought i did but still figuring out this board thing is the a way to contact you and get some info
Yes call me..
813-265-1400

Yes call me..
813-265-1400

Why? The meth is for knock, unless the car is super lean and needs the meth to fix a tuning issue.

I never claimed it made more TQ or anything else. The guys posting the gains in that 10 year old thread where 4 bangers.

If anything, if my car was on a 2 step building boost.. meaning the engine is mis-firing.. I wouldn't want to flood it with meth and have it pre-ignite inside my intake. That could blow your intake apart. Thats why the purple wire is on the PAC to limit pressure build.

OK good to know. Glad I asked. Can you unpack the purple wire info?
Apply ground to the purple(violet) wire leaves the system at "test button pressure" after the kit activates.

Meaning if the kit activates at 7 psi, and lets say it makes 45 psi pressure at 7 psi... normally at 15 psi the output would be lets say 90 psi. Applying ground to the purple wire leaves the pressure at 45 psi at 15 psi boost.. or 20 psi boost... it keeps the ramp clamped down. So if your building boost the meth won't flood the motor.

Keep in mind, if you launch and the purple wire stays grounded... your at low pressure.

HTH