Air and Heat comming from defrost vents

NY87GN

Looking for some guidance on my 87 GN. When I put my ac on max the air comes from the defrost vents. A friend of mine mentioned its a vacuum line some where. Can someone point me in the right direction...im a novice, so please provide as much detail as possible..:)
Thank you in advance for your help!!

Check the vacuum switching valve at the back of the control panel. It's a round black valve with a bunch of colored hoses going to it. If you here vacuum leaking from it it's bad. Once it leaks it defaults to defogger and floor.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Also check Vacuum lines at the throttle body area L&R side. Mine had same problem and I found a vac line that shook loose.

Sorry for asking do you have a picture of the vacuum switching valve at the back of the control panel. Thanks again!!

Sorry, I don't. I just had mine apart 2 weeks ago, but no pictures. There is a little white plastic clip in the middle that holds it together. Mine had broken and letting it leak vacuum. I just used a metal screw that was left over from when my pool was installed, screwed right in the middle and tightened until it had good tension on the metal spring.
download.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk