After a dyno tuning session

Otto J

This is a dyno sheet from a stock motored car.
Build is
6262 BB Billet wheel turbo
50#ers with Alky Control Kit and TT ALky Chip
V4 Intercooler
10" convertor
3" downpipe
We made 358 HP and 421 Ft Lbs of torque at 24#s
after tuning and adding 3#s of boost we ened up
with 438 HP and 483 Ft Lbs of torque
You can see how much broader the torque curve was and
that it carried the HP way further also after tuning and boost.

Attachments

• dyno.jpg
    dyno.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 506
Nice work Otto!!! How many miles on car? Stock valve springs? This is really encouraging for me!!!! Can't wait to bring my car to u after it's been painted( mid may). Look at my sig...really hoping for 440-450whp at about 24-25lbs after u install my new valve springs

No that Silver T should be a bit more powerful :cool:
The car above is a stock motor with LT1 replacement valve springs.
I would like to put a different spring in it though and the turbo will be
for sale as we are upping it a bit ;)
This is an 86 White bench seat car.
Last year it went 11.20 at 120 of the foot brake untuned at 27#s.
The Silver T will be hitting the dyno after a few things are looked over.

Thrlskr's car should be on there in the next 2 weeks also unless he makes the call that may but push it back a bit.

Bison's car will be hitting the dyno with a 66 BB this week some time.

Its been pretty busy the last few weeks.

what engine managment system on this car. and fuel used. Im just looking at where i can improve my setup. I know the dutneck stock intercooler is a good place to start.

I came down to see the shop and left making 80 more horsepower. Definitely a good day!
I just got back from taking it for a ride and it's like a totally different car, now I really have no excuse to get back to the track.

Thanks again for all the help, if it weren't for you this thing would be in the garage and blown up by now.

-Vic

what engine managment system on this car. and fuel used. Im just looking at where i can improve my setup. I know the dutneck stock intercooler is a good place to start.
Walbro Hotwired with 50# injectors and Turbo Tweak chip on a stock ECM,93 octane pump gas and a single nozzle Alky control Kit

I came down to see the shop and left making 80 more horsepower. Definitely a good day!
I just got back from taking it for a ride and it's like a totally different car, now I really have no excuse to get back to the track.

Thanks again for all the help, if it weren't for you this thing would be in the garage and blown up by now.

-Vic
No problem Vic,We WILL hit the 10s on that stock motor this year!

Very impressive for a stock motor. What rear tire you running? And what kinda 60' u have on that 11.20@120 run. Bc that is exactly my goal for my car on my new 275/60/15 mt et streets

Billy,

Stay away from me...I'm going through cash faster than an addict with a bi-daily habit. Every time I see your car I end up spending more mula.

Otto - Can I pay you with financial advisory services & stock tips?:biggrin:

Bill

This is a dyno sheet from a stock motored car.
Build is
6262 BB Billet wheel turbo
50#ers with Alky Control Kit and TT ALky Chip
V4 Intercooler
10" convertor
3" downpipe
We made 358 HP and 421 Ft Lbs of torque at 24#s
after tuning and adding 3#s of boost we ened up
with 438 HP and 483 Ft Lbs of torque
You can see how much broader the torque curve was and
that it carried the HP way further also after tuning and boost.

U Da Man.. great work.. ;)