Affordable Driver/Local Show Quality GNX For Sale

kna4977

I have GNX #502 with just over 40K original miles (40,263). It has the numbered book, jacket, original window sticker and all original booklets and manuals. It is also numbers matching and comes with 3 binders of receipts and paperwork.

It has some really nice and expensive bolt-ons. All were professionally done to help driveability and performance as well as preserve the important and irreplaceable original parts. These include a TA-49 turbo, Precision Intercooler and Torque Converter, Alkycontrol Alky Kit, 60lb injectors, Higher Capacity Fuel Pump, Hotwire, Billet Adjustable FP Regulator, ATR Stainless Exhaust, Larger Downpipe, Tin Man Cold Air Intake, LS1 MAF and Translator +, Larger Aluminum Radiator, Extender Chip and probably some other things I have forgotten. These are all essentially bolt-ons and plug-ins that could likely be reversed in a day or so if you wanted to go back stock. The good thing is you get both versions since the important original parts that were removed have been saved, boxed and come with the car. Kinda like one of those 2 in 1 model kits I used to buy as a kid. Stock or custom.

Everything works like it should. Below are some pictures. If you would like more pictures or information just let me know and I will get them to you or add the info to this listing.

$45K

photo_zps1ddd14f1.jpg

image_zps0921bb48.jpg

photo_zpsc77e9a90.jpg

photo_zps8933ce6b.jpg

photo_zps4a0fce25.jpg

photo_zpsaed4818c.jpg

photo_zps4c97c126.jpg

Drool. Someone is going to get a nice car! Wish it was me.:( GLWS...

Below is a link to the local classified ad on ebay. It's basically the same as what is listed here, but it has an autocheck report that shows ownership history.

This car was originally purchased at Orange Buick in Orlando Florida. I'll post a picture of the window sticker.

I'm not sure about the gas tank. I have seen some with silver and some with black. I'm not certain, but I believe they all came with a silver/bare metal tank, but that some dealers would detail the undercarriages (painting things black, rust proofing and/or clear coating components) and that's why we see them both ways now. XRay may have more info on this. Of course it may have also been done by one of the previous owners.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987...649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true

Hello
I'm looking for a GNX driver can you please email me undercarriage pictures has the motor been out of the car?
Email. nnacrvasquez@hotmail.com
Thanx in advance rafael

I will see what I can do about undercarriage pics and post them here or send them to you via email. I don't have a lift but I will see if I can get it up on one. As far as I know and can tell the motor has not been out of the car.

Hello
I'm looking for a GNX driver can you please email me undercarriage pictures has the motor been out of the car?
Email. nnacrvasquez@hotmail.com
Thanx in advance rafael

Here are some undercarriage shots. It's relatively clean and unremarkable but could use some detailing to be show ready if you wanted to show the undercarriage. Or......just drive and enjoy it as is because that's what this one is for. :cool:

I did the best I could with what I have to work with (a set of oil change ramps) ;) I'm not sure if I captured what you wanted to see. If not and you need more let me know specifically what you would like pictures of and I'll try my best.

photo_zps5468fd2d.jpg

photo_zpse86f913a.jpg

photo_zps71d13361.jpg

photo_zps6ad2c45e.jpg

photo_zpscd5a01cb.jpg

photo_zps13c3315b.jpg

photo_zpse8736000.jpg

photo_zpsceea02c9.jpg

photo_zpse4cdb3f0.jpg

Car looks great !!

For 250.00 you can have the under carriage detailed and the car would be a 10

45k is cheap !!
Cheap !
Cheap!
Cheap!
Cheap!

kna4977 said:
Here are some undercarriage shots. It's relatively clean and unremarkable but could use some detailing to be show ready if you wanted to show the undercarriage. Or......just drive and enjoy it as is because that's what this one is for. :cool:

I did the best I could with what I have to work with (a set of oil change ramps) ;) I'm not sure if I captured what you wanted to see. If not and you need more let me know specifically what you would like pictures of and I'll try my best.

Looks damn clean to me!