Aeromotive 1000 with 10 micron filter you can clean

Used one season, still looks new. Buying a weldon for my stage motor. $300.00 plus shipping:D

New price for fuel pump $300 shipped in the USA. I still have the 350 turbo out of my car that has reverse valve body, trans brake, TCI flywheel shield and scatter shield. This trans was checked last year and freshened up. This trans was built to hold 1000 hp. I have all the paperwork for everything that was done.
$2000 obo. I will be in Mokena this Sunday if anyone is interested in the Chicago area.:D Thanks. I also have a new set of Hoosier drag radials I would sell for $250.00 paid over $350.00.

New price for fuel pump $300 shipped in the USA. I still have the 350 turbo out of my car that has reverse valve body, trans brake, TCI flywheel shield and scatter shield. This trans was checked last year and freshened up. This trans was built to hold 1000 hp. I have all the paperwork for everything that was done.
$2000 obo. I will be in Mokena this Sunday if anyone is interested in the Chicago area.:D Thanks. I also have a new set of Hoosier drag radials I would sell for $250.00 paid over $350.00.

Drag radials sold. Thank You Ed nice to meet you.
Fuel pump $250.00 shipped in USA
350 turbo $1500.00 plus shipping.

Still have the pump? $225 and i'll send you a UPS label? PM me if interested.