42.5 Bosch green top injectors
Buick SX fuel pump
Kenne Belle fuel pressure regulator
adjustable wastegate
Applied Technolgies cold air intake
Various Suspension upgrades
Turbo Link Dos version ???
Some unknown chip

All of this is on the stock turbo and running on 15 pounds of boost. I am new to turbo cars but not cars in general. I am planning to take it to the strip this weekend (carsbad) and baically just need some questions answered.

1 How do I go about accuratly changing boost levels in the car? (what level is recommended)

2 How do I tell if my fuel pump has been hotwired?

3 How do I work the turbo link?

4 How do I find out what chip I have?

5 Is the Erson Cam part # ERSE670101 a good cam to run up to high 11s on?

6 What does an Intercooler upgrade consist of? {cost $275}

7 What else do I need to make this car run high 11s?

Is the above setup any good? Please tell me what other mods I should be thinking about! Any help is greatly appreciated!!

In your case,I would go to the Stage 2 section of this board,look up Turbo Lou[he's got a post in there],and e-mail him.
Sounds like he's had a strong hand in that car.
Might even be one of his chips in there.

I'll answer #7 for ya,

You will need lots of seat time and tuning experience.

With what you mentioned assuming a good tune and traction, low low 12's to mid 11's are quite possible. In reality with you driving (not a cut down) and tuning it after just buying it, you will probably be lucky to see a low 13 by the end of the night. The single best mod you can do to these cars is learn how to tune them, you will gain more from tuning than any part you could possibly bolt on to it. As for seat time, let us know what your 60' times are when you get back and that will answer how much seat time you are going to need.

Anyways,

1 How do I go about accuratly changing boost levels in the car? (what level is recommended)
15psi is a good starting point, if you don't get any knock you can turn it up gradually by shortening the wastegate rod (threaded)

2 How do I tell if my fuel pump has been hotwired?
There should be a 10 gauge wire coming off the back of the alternator going to the fuel pump.

3 How do I work the turbo link?
Don't know, I have Direct Scan.

4 How do I find out what chip I have?
I wouldn't even worry about that untill you get some seat time and learn how to max out what you have.

5 Is the Erson Cam part # ERSE670101 a good cam to run up to high 11s on?
The stock cam is good for mid 11's. What are the specs?

6 What does an Intercooler upgrade consist of? {cost $275}
Probably a bigger neck on the inlet side, helps it flow better.