Adjusting RJC Boost Controller

fireberd350

I just installed my RJC BC tonight. First of all let me tell you it was a PAIN! I had to take off the intake pipe and uppipe and still struggled for 15 min trying to get the tiny vac line on the wastegate. I'm not sure if mine was just in a bad spot or what but it was very difficult to get to.

Anyways on to my question...Is there anyway to change the boost without disconnecting the vac line from the controller? I zip tie all my vac lines (esp boost related lines) so you can see my dilemma. Am I missing something, is there an easier way to do this that I'm not seeing?

I should also mention that this thing WORKS! The boost is instant and no spike yet. Excellent product and highly recommended.

I just installed my RJC BC tonight. First of all let me tell you it was a PAIN! I had to take off the intake pipe and uppipe and still struggled for 15 min trying to get the tiny vac line on the wastegate. I'm not sure if mine was just in a bad spot or what but it was very difficult to get to.

Anyways on to my question...Is there anyway to change the boost without disconnecting the vac line from the controller? I zip tie all my vac lines (esp boost related lines) so you can see my dilemma. Am I missing something, is there an easier way to do this that I'm not seeing?

I should also mention that this thing WORKS! The boost is instant and no spike yet. Excellent product and highly recommended.
Steve there is no reason to zip tie the line on top of the controler. (it won't come off)

YES, it does have to come off every time you adjust it (takes 2 seconds)..

Awsome product!

Scot W.